Shopping Bags

mterrell77

I am in search of either kraft or the thicker plastic shopping bags. I dont want the thank you bags, but I am also looking for something really cheap. So I tried papermart and uline and they were a little over what I wanted to spend. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Thanks so much!

Check your Yellow Pages under paper products. I found one in town that I buy all my boxes, bags and other paper products from. If he does not have what I want he pulls out catalogs and orders for me. I find him to be very reasonable and I save on shipping.

Mary Lou

I buy a lot of stuff from an eBay seller who is based in Texas, their shipping costs are really good. Don't know where you are but they do a lot of flat rate shipping so that might not matter. I got 100 nice looking good sized gusseted plastic bags with handles for $19.99 plus shipping. HTH!

Here's a link to the store:

http://stores.ebay.com/Great-Scents-Gifts-and-Supplies

Check your Yellow Pages under paper products. I found one in town that I buy all my boxes, bags and other paper products from. If he does not have what I want he pulls out catalogs and orders for me. I find him to be very reasonable and I save on shipping.

Mary Lou

Mary Lou, where in Florida are you?

That's not so far away. Actually we will be relocating to Citrus County, Floral City. We are in the process of Building a home.....then I can retire and devote myself ,full time, to all my crafts :yay: !

Mary Lou