cut-n-carve candles

Well thats a better size! Love the first and last one, not bad for the time you have put in. I dont think I have ever seen one like the first one, it looks cool. I might have to buy that book, maybe I can learn something..... Bruce

Thank you Bruce

You won't find the first one or the christmas tree in the book. Those two were mine. The other two are from the book though.

Any tips on the upwards cuts? I've tried the angel once, but I just can't get those to look right. Do those just take more practice or am I missing something. It's kinda hard trying to learn this from a book.

Thank you Bruce

You won't find the first one or the christmas tree in the book. Those two were mine. The other two are from the book though.

Any tips on the upwards cuts? I've tried the angel once, but I just can't get those to look right. Do those just take more practice or am I missing something. It's kinda hard trying to learn this from a book.

You are doing a great job! It is tough to learn just from a book, but you are doing wonderfully! That christmas tree is really cute!

The angel is about the only thing that I do up cuts on and they are not fast cuts. You have to go slow and take your time since you cut from a wide area to a narrow one. Not as easy as going the other direction, thats for sure. Bruce

• 7 months later...

Hello,

I am new to form but love it so far. I have been carving for 1 year,Just

love it. I sell all I have made. I have a word to mouth trade. Just finished

making 40 candles for sale in NY. My best advise to anyone making candles

is your imagnation is your best friend. Never think you can't do it. I love to see and talk candles. Glad I joined.

Carolann