The naming game

Scented

During the middle of the night I was awake as usual and realized that...no one thought they might have a different theme....such as "Painted Desert".....they don't have to be tropical do they?.....I guess it depends on who is buying them. They definitely have that "Santa Fe" look. Donita

No they don't have to be, but they smell it and the painted desert just smelled hot and sandy to me lol! Still thinking on a name, because sunset doesn't really work. It isn't dark enough lol. I did like your tango idea though but would need it to be spicy wouldn't I? Isn't the tango a spicy, sexy, sultry dance?

That's what I heard......I have only danced the tango by myself....isn't that sad.....LOL....I can play it on the piano....again....sad....Girls do want to have Latin Lovers or men who act like they are LOL......Maybe Rumba is good, not so spicy....I remember my 4 little sisters wearing little pants with ruffles and they were "Rumba Pants".....*getdown* Donita