Wow, it’s the end of another year!

I’m so incredibly grateful for this board and everyone’s guidance and encouragement over the past few years. It’s funny how a little interest in making candles that I can enjoy (without getting headaches) meandered into soap making. Everyone I gave to soap to for the holidays was extremely excited. From the bottom of my heart thank you, thank you, thank you!

IMG_4755.jpeg

• Like 4

I’m grateful for you, and others like you, for your curiosity, perseverance and pure joy of lear ing these new crafts. I can’t wait to see what 2024 will bring to you 😊

I’m kind of excited to tackle a persistent camera shyness to share some new ideas with you through YouTube, TikTok and others with this board’s planned updates. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, TallTayl said:

I’m grateful for you, and others like you, for your curiosity, perseverance and pure joy of lear ing these new crafts. I can’t wait to see what 2024 will bring to you 😊

I’m kind of excited to tackle a persistent camera shyness to share some new ideas with you through YouTube, TikTok and others with this board’s planned updates. 

I much prefer being behind the camera. I can’t wait either.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I am very glad to be a member on here and have gained a lot of knowledge from the database and people on here. It's a very enjoyable and thought provoking place. I try to give back by sharing anything I may know that would be of value to others and periodic monetary donations. I don't even remember how I found Craft Server, just looking up candle info I guess but I'm happy to be here and check in from time to time.

Cheers to a New Year of exploration ahead and to everyone on here! 🥳🎉🥂 

• Like 2