Tonic smells amazing!

Kris10Tackles

During my Sunday soaping I forgot I used my new bottle of Tonic on my first pipe divider swirl. I used 4% and it behaved beautifully just like @TallTayl said it would.

I also used Fields of Provence in a tallow and palm kernel oil batter with French green clay. Wow what a slow moving batter. Here I had spend so much much time looking over different slow moving recipes that moved slowly and all I need to do was use this one?! And all because I selected the “wrong” palm oil from my first order from Soaper’s Choice. lol it completely worked out to my advantage because I love the PKO, lard, and avocado oil recipe that created playing around with the soap genie app.

Last but not least I’m so excited for how my holiday gift are coming together! I’m swooning over these mini crates that I found at the dollar store.

IMG_3904.jpeg

IMG_3905.jpeg

IMG_3922.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Brotato said:

Just lovely! I am also excited to try tonic in soap as well as a few others.  I’m going to have to look for those dollar store crates too.

https://www.dollartree.com/wood-slat-crates-2375x5125x325-in/296698?traffic_source=google&traffic_medium=cpc&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvZDeioXigQMV6dLCBB1NEAxIEAQYBCABEgKX0PD_BwEB

Old habits die hard… from jam making days and label requirements. Clearly not of the label requirements because I’m not a business but I still want these recipients to know what they’re getting including ingredients in the back. It’s funny even when I give food gifts I still label what’s in them because you know, allergies,

IMG_3971.jpeg

• Like 1