20% off In-Stock Craftserver Fragrances extended through end of 2023

TallTayl

As a little thank you for helping choose the new CS fragrances of the month, here's a member perk coupon code. Clementine Coriander, Pinion Wood and others are included in this offer.   

To order, Visit my site at: Fragrance Co-Op - Scenter Square, Inc.

Add your screen name "handle" on the order comments for an extra gift.

If the cart overestimates shipping I refund overages of $2 or more. UPS, FedEx and USPS are available. The cart only knows about USPS. If you would like me to compare UPS and FedEx, please note it in the order comments.

Coupon Code: CSFO20

Coupon Code Valid til the end of the month, or until current stock runs out. We can re-order any/all of them as needed. Turn time for restocks is approximately 3 weeks at this time of the year. I'm deep in the heart of the holiday season scents now, and am ready to think about Jan/Feb/March if you wish.

Myrrh - Is in stock!.

Considering next:

Tangerine Ginger

Effervescence (a fizzy one)

Sun Ripened Blackberry

What would you like me to order next?

• Thumbs Up 1

I was coming online to check out how the co-op fragrances are doing and then I find out there is an actual website that you can order from. That was fast!

For new releases I am definitely interested in the Sun Ripened Blackberry and I would love to see another garden fragrance. I am currently designing a 3-Set Candle Collection for the spring and I want to offer three fragrances one would find in a home garden. I currently have Sun Ripened Tomato, Sun Ripened Blackberry (if it performs well), but I need a third fragrance. Sun Ripened Tomato and Blackberry definitely have a garden/earthy note to them so maybe another garden fruit with that earth scent like an Apricot Grove or, even better, some sort of garden herb blend, like Basil Sage Mint, Rosemary Sage, or Peppermint and Eucalyptus.

Also, I recently tested a White Oak & Vanilla FO but it sadly performed very poorly in soy & paraffin/soy blend. I would love to add White Oak & Vanilla to my collection plus other popular oak blends such as Whiskey & Oak or Bourbon Oak.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kris10Tackles said:

I’m just so excited to get Tonic and Provence! I knew as soon as I smelled the sniffies you sent a while back that I wanted them!

BlackBerry came in 2 versions.  Both threw well in my wax.  One is named “concentrate”, with a heftier price per lb.  I need to really be able to discern a big difference, but I want one of them really badly myself. 

@AudraT garden scents… the blue hyacinth is a nice one, serving for spring, garden, and early holiday seasons. I love herbals, especially when they smell like the plant and not a perfume.  Let me see what we can do. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Kris10Tackles said:

I remember LOVING the Blue Hyacinth and Fresh Cut Stems.

Fresh cut stems smells more like rose when lit. Still lovely.

I have a list of requests for the labs, one is to get a greener stem scent. Blue hyacinth can be next on the list to test for shizzle.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

oooo, i am behind in life and just seeing this! my samples are (sadly) currently stored away during a basement remodel but of the ones listed i vote for sun ripened blackberry next! i remember the blue hyacinth being lovely too!

• TallTayl changed the title to 20% off In-Stock Craftserver Fragrances extended through end of 2023