Oh mah gah

daniedb

I got Carmen's Olive Oil Intensive Treatment today. Holy smokes, that stuff is amazing. Carmen, I'm so happy with it I could scream. It is beautifully packaged, it smells heavenly (but I love that it's a lighter scent), and most importantly, it is sinfully thick and creamy, but leaves no oily residue.

We close on our new house tomorrow (having closed on our old house today), and I can't tell you how ready I am to pamper myself a little bit. I'm looking forward to taking a looooong hot bath tomorrow night and slathering myself in this stuff - you guys have NO IDEA what you're missing if you haven't tried her stuff. I'm amazed! :D

I got Carmen's Olive Oil Intensive Treatment today. Holy smokes, that stuff is amazing. Carmen, I'm so happy with it I could scream. It is beautifully packaged, it smells heavenly (but I love that it's a lighter scent), and most importantly, it is sinfully thick and creamy, but leaves no oily residue.

We close on our new house tomorrow (having closed on our old house today), and I can't tell you how ready I am to pamper myself a little bit. I'm looking forward to taking a looooong hot bath tomorrow night and slathering myself in this stuff - you guys have NO IDEA what you're missing if you haven't tried her stuff. I'm amazed! :D

Awe :P Thanks so much! Im glad it arrived safely and most importantly that you like it. Good luck on your closing and have fun pampering yourself.