Ooohhh...I Am Sooooo UN-IMPRESSED!!!

BizzyBs

Yes, I agree..If something looks or comes dirty...It should be complained about..However,in all fairness..Where does everyone think...Plastic and paper goes.??? Diapers take 500 hundred years before de-composing..Plastic milk containers etc. etc.. If you go to a land fill..and start digging..You would be amazed at finding out...that layers and layers of paper will still be intact.When, I use shredded recycled paper ..it comes from local banks etc..However,they use a cross cut...shedder.This cuts two different ways..).Now, I do wonder about the credit card papers??..Businesses must keep them for several years...by Law.....and should never give them out..The owner of Sun feather is a lovely person ...Her book isn't bad either...From what she has written...*How to run a successful herbal Bodycare Business By Sandy Maine*.I beleave they truly recycle for the good of the earth....a truly wonderful storie...of hard work to riches....I recycle my plastic bags..I decided long ago to do my part and not leave a wasteland for my children's children...Cardboard boxes are like packaging...You pay, many times more for the package then the content...kind regards as always,Linda Graf(Cameo Bath Accessories)

Hmmm....could the oils have leaked a bit ruining the first box, so UPS thought they would just rebox it? Possibly. I hadn't thought of that option. However, the fact is still that the supplier you ordered from didn't properly package your oils.

That's a possiblity, Trish although when I worked for UPS, they gerally just taped up the box it came in and sent it on but a leaky box... Don't think you can just add tape and problem solved:shocked2:

Hey i don't blame you i would be PO'd too... defanitely get ahold of them . As for people in the U.S as far as I know if you are using priority mail or express you can get free supplies online at the usps.com. They ship them to you for free and everything so if they are located in the U.S there's no reason for them not to be using new boxes... unless it was parcel post, or ofcourse they didn't know you can get them free from the Post Office... only priority and express though as it insures you will be using them to ship your packages and they like to encourage that. :) I hope everything works out good and you get compensation for your time, money, and damaged goods. HUGS