Wrapping up candles at events

It's a bit late in the season for my question but I'm curious anyway. I sell online and at various events in the fall/holiday time. For folks who sell at events (craft markets, etc), how do you package it up when someone buys one? I've always just wrapped mine in colored tissue paper with the goal that it have some protection and doesn't clink with other candles. But it doesn't look all that nice. I used to use boxes but they weren't all that sturdy and when I was shipping orders I'd have to wrap them in bubble wrap before I put them in the box which kind of defeated the purpose of the box in the first place. I'd like to come up with something that is protective but attractive and doesn't cost a lot. Bonus points for being able to do it quickly at an in-person event. I consulted ye old oracle (google/you tube) but all I saw were folks using boxes or doing a "pleated top" wrap which is certainly can't do at a busy show. lol

Thanks

At my big summer event I would use Muslin drawstring bags. They became part of my overall branding and people always knew where candles were from as they walked around the venue. Brought a lot of business my way. 

A few times I used the Kraft bags with a rolled jute paper handles. 

Well, mine is not pretty, but I use recycled bubble mailer envelopes. I put the candle in one and then in the bag with my logo and info.  My customers like the fact that they are recycled.  Bonus, I've never had to buy one, my son is constantly ordering stuff that comes in the perfect sized, red, bubble mailer.