Question on 2 F/O Companies!

I use a few of Scents for Soy. Awesome scents (the ones I've tried). I'm actually placing an order w/ her right now. GREAT customer service (which benefits the seller in the end) - she shows she's out of 3 scents, one not even listed anymore :( so I emailed her late last night and when I woke up she had already answered me w/ a solution.

All her scents I've tried are strong in soywax (GREAT customer reviews w/ the testers I've used). HTH :)

I order fragrances from Northstar a lot. Everything I have ordered (about 20 different FOs) works really well in soy. They have great customer service, and fast shipping to Wisconsin. Also, their 16 oz. fragrances come with nice spout tops that pour well. I don't get the ultra FOs, so I can't comment on them. I haven't tried Scents for Soy yet.

I've used Northstar quite a bit. I like most of their fragrances. One of my favorites is Fresh cut tulips. It is in their ultrafragrance line. It really isn't "ultra" but it is such a pretty smell. I think their fragrances are even soy based. They are the only ones I have known to make this claim.

I've used Scents for Soy and liked some of the FOs I got from there. The ones that did good in soy for me were:

Cinnamon Buns

Coconut Peaches and Milk (does better with a longer cure)

Afterglow (I think this one stinks but it does throw)

Vanilla Romance

Jasmine Vanilla

I couldn't get these to throw

Clean Cotton (I haven't found any clean laundry type scent that will throw in my soy)

Northern Star

Sweet Pea

Clean Cotton (I haven't found any clean laundry type scent that will throw in my soy)

Northern Star

Sweet Pea

Meridith,

Have you tried Northstar's Fresh Linen? This is some really powerful smelling stuff. It's one of those that you can smell through the bottle before you open it. I don't use nearly as much with this one as I do with other scents. Plus it's one of those that many people like.

Northern Star

Sweet Pea

Meridith,

Have you tried Northstar's Fresh Linen? This is some really powerful smelling stuff. It's one of those that you can smell through the bottle before you open it. I don't use nearly as much with this one as I do with other scents. Plus it's one of those that many people like.

I've never tried Northstar's fos but I have visited their sight. I've let my kids take their favorite scent and rename it. My youngest dd really likes fresh laundry scents but we can't find one so she doesn't have her own scent yet. My other two kids already have chosen their scents and I carry them in candles and B&B. I'll have to give another look at Northstar. Thanks!! :)

I've used Scents for Soy and liked some of the FOs I got from there.

I couldn't get these to throw

Northern Star

Sweet Pea

And it just goes to show you that you gotta test everything for yourself. I think SFS Clean Cotton has a great throw, and so does Northern Star. I haven't tried Sweet Pea.

I use most of Scents for Soy FO's and they all do awesome in soy for me.

Even the Clean Cotton, Northern Star and Sweet Pea.

Actually the Clean Cotton and Northern Star are 2 of my top ten sellers.

I just added 3 of her scents to my line

Lantana Flower

White Tea & Cactus

Plum & Vanilla

All 3 of these are awesome, my new favorite is Plum & Vanilla!!!

She sent me a sample of Salty Sea Air and I didn't think that I would like it, but OOB it is awesome. I need to get it into wax still.

I would say you cannot go wrong with her oils throwing in soy for you. She's done her homework.

HTH

I use most of Scents for Soy FO's and they all do awesome in soy for me.

Even the Clean Cotton, Northern Star and Sweet Pea.

Actually the Clean Cotton and Northern Star are 2 of my top ten sellers.

I just added 3 of her scents to my line

Lantana Flower

White Tea & Cactus

Plum & Vanilla

All 3 of these are awesome, my new favorite is Plum & Vanilla!!!

She sent me a sample of Salty Sea Air and I didn't think that I would like it, but OOB it is awesome. I need to get it into wax still.

I would say you cannot go wrong with her oils throwing in soy for you. She's done her homework.

HTH

I second that Leah is AWESOME! She does test alot and it SHOWS!! I got my order the other day and can't wait to test her Vanilla Supreme. I've been looking for a GOOD vanilla and had one trusted chandlier recommend it :smiley2:.

And it just goes to show you that you gotta test everything for yourself. I think SFS Clean Cotton has a great throw, and so does Northern Star. I haven't tried Sweet Pea.

Boy isn't that the truth! :wink2: When it comes to soy, never takes someone's word on it. You still need to test for yourself because your experience can be so different.

I love SFS oils and do carry a few of them. I just wish she would get her Coconut, Peaches and Milk back in.