prototype for "party" candle

Donita

It was fun reading all of the new posts this morning. Amanda and I are just getting started. The packaging was what we could find quickly in town. I have wholesalers that I bought my trim from when I was doing lampshades. Europa in San Jose, CA has a huge selection if anyone is interested. Top quality products. I have known them for almost 30 years. I went to their place of business when I lived in Santa Cruz. We will be working on this and getting the look we want....and yes this is for something very sexy...they will be at parties displayed along side other "very naughty and nice" items. My candles will be the least sexy thing there.....for people who likes candles and don't have the nerve to buy something esle......yet....LOL.....And instead of fishnets.....or with them.....I think the candle could benefit from 5" high heels. Donita

So now we all know what you like Ducky....red and black....sounds good to me too. This is going to be so much fun playing with different combinations. Now, hopefully, our prospective customers will have fun buying and using them. I personally love how I look by candlelight....it is like having a "beauty lens" surrounding you. Donita

diamond girl....you sexy thing....how suggestive should we be? LOL....Amanda and I appreciate all of the input....everyone is giving us ideas of what the general public will like. Making up new names for scents will be hilarious....that one will be super fun. LOL....I guess this will force me into doing a little catalog of this line....and of course it will eventually show up on my website. Donita

i really like the "sexy candle". You should also try a black candle (I love black candles) with some red lace. Or a red candle with black lace. It also might be cool if you rename some of the scents to something a little suggestive.

Oh Yes.... I agree with those color suggestions! And giving them "sexy" names will definitely be a winner!!!!