First batch of liquid soap paste!

I finally had a minute to make and a need to my first batch of liquid soap paste. It was so much fun and so fast! It was also really neat to watch how fast the PH changed… like what felt in the blink of an eye.

7E4BA833-FB3C-4D5F-9F1E-F3A4D1F1556D.jpeg

1FD3226A-289C-4E89-B122-68C8C84A4132.jpeg

Edited by Kris10Tackles
  • Like 4

Super fun! Did you do with some glycerin? If you do with some glycerin it traces fast. I love making it. Though fragrance gets it can be an issue. Many fragrances can cloud the soap if you don’t use additional emulsifier then it’s not all natural.

So proud of you!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

the best thing about liquid soap is how easy it is to make blends. After you make several kinds, you can blend the pastes later while diluting to see what you love. Each oil behaves so differently it’s fascinating. 

On 7/4/2022 at 11:21 AM, NightLight said:

Super fun! Did you do with some glycerin? If you do with some glycerin it traces fast. I love making it. Though fragrance gets it can be an issue. Many fragrances can cloud the soap if you don’t use additional emulsifier then it’s not all natural.

I’m excited to start playing. 

On 7/5/2022 at 1:23 PM, NightLight said:

I do a coconut with some olive and like it better than just olive.

This was my first batch. I used coconut, olive, and castor. 

On 7/5/2022 at 2:10 PM, TallTayl said:

So proud of you!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

the best thing about liquid soap is how easy it is to make blends. After you make several kinds, you can blend the pastes later while diluting to see what you love. Each oil behaves so differently it’s fascinating. 

You mean there are more gremlins in my future?😆

• Haha 1

Under the bad in a shoebox works! Try a blend with coconut oil as main with some olive thrown in 80/10, 80/20. I like it so much better than olive. I don’t even add castor. Keep super fat low. Also sub water with some glycerin and it traces and cooks fast.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2022 at 10:36 AM, NightLight said:

Under the bad in a shoebox works! Try a blend with coconut oil as main with some olive thrown in 80/10, 80/20. I like it so much better than olive. I don’t even add castor. Keep super fat low. Also sub water with some glycerin and it traces and cooks fast.

🤣 I’ll look into swapping glycerine for water.