Business Cards

Bev

I stay away from the perforated ones. They look cheap and they're very thin and bend easy. Avery has a "Clean Edge" business card that comes in ivory. It's thicker like a professional card and it looks much nicer.

These are the ones that I'm using.

http://avery.com/us/Main?action=product.Details&catalogcode=WEB01&node=10211397&productcode=8876

I've found them at Office Max, Office Depot, Staples...

Hope that's what you're looking for.

I realize you were not asking about these, buuuuutttttt...... :) I use www.overnightprints.com I have shots of my candle line that I jazzed up in Photoshop, adding text to them and uploaded the finished product. They are on thick stock and in my humble opinion, ;) look very professional. The great thing about the service is that you can put stuff on the back of the card as well. So on the front of my card, I have a picture of my product, company name, contact info and a few blurbs about my candles. On the back I have a mini ad explaining more about the business. I just ordered 2000 two sided cards with the glossy uv coating on the picture side for $89. When I think how much it would have cost for me to buy that many business cards, pay for the ink to print them out, not to mention my time, I think I came out ahead. That and the fact that they do look as though I had the professionally done.

I realize you were not asking about these, buuuuutttttt...... :) I use www.overnightprints.com I have shots of my candle line that I jazzed up in Photoshop, adding text to them and uploaded the finished product. They are on thick stock and in my humble opinion, ;) look very professional. The great thing about the service is that you can put stuff on the back of the card as well. So on the front of my card, I have a picture of my product, company name, contact info and a few blurbs about my candles. On the back I have a mini ad explaining more about the business. I just ordered 2000 two sided cards with the glossy uv coating on the picture side for $89. When I think how much it would have cost for me to buy that many business cards, pay for the ink to print them out, not to mention my time, I think I came out ahead. That and the fact that they do look as though I had the professionally done.

I second the quality on OvernightPrints. I receive a sample of business cards last week and they are great quality and just received DH's business cards that we ordered from them. You can also purchase smaller quantities.