HELP! 😱😱😱 spilled FO

You need something to lift out oil.  I would try Dawn detergent and hang outside to dry.  I spilled Tonic fragrance once,  it took months to fully work its way out on the line.  Neighbors could smell it from hundreds of yards away. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I used to remove the "tagless tags" from my sweatshirts using wintergreen oil.  Worked great except then my sweatshirts reeked of wintergreen, even after washing.  I had some luck getting the smell out by rubbing the area with olive oil.  Sometimes had to do it more than once, but it helped a lot.  Then I had to get the olive oil out before washing it, but that's pretty easy with soap and water.

Of course, that was just for a small area...it might not be feasible if it's all over the bedding.  (Unless you have a LOT of olive oil. :) )

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. Amazing enough, with the pattern — I never could find an oil spot to soak up. Washed TONS of times and left it outside for 5 days airing out. About to wash again and back outside. I think it was just enough FO to “smell it up” and not as bad as the shirt I threw away with FO and wax on it!  What a mess 🙄