Can someone help me troubleshoot this wax formula

I am posting this here rather than in the wickless category because I am needing help on this wax formula rather than a wickless specific question. I make chunk melts. I use a soy wax, a hard paraffin and a soft praffin. When I go to cut my chunks, they break off in brittle pieces. I would love to be able to cut these chunks smoothly and cleanly. Is there something I can add to my mix to accomplish this? Do you think coconut oil or crisco would do it?

3 hours ago, sfreitag said:

I am posting this here rather than in the wickless category because I am needing help on this wax formula rather than a wickless specific question. I make chunk melts. I use a soy wax, a hard paraffin and a soft praffin. When I go to cut my chunks, they break off in brittle pieces. I would love to be able to cut these chunks smoothly and cleanly. Is there something I can add to my mix to accomplish this? Do you think coconut oil or crisco would do it?

I'm no pro but soy is pretty soft so maybe less paraffin or try to cut it when its still a little soft