Parents golden anniversary candle

nayla40

Its just beautiful and their going to just love it. So tell us how you did it, it looks like PQ wax. You did a very nice candle there. Lin

First made the Candle with atrolite f wax .. Then I took some INkjet transparencie paper and printed out my parents names and a special poem on it.. Then cut it to fit on candle.Took some gold scrapbooking pin to put the paper on the candle.. This took awhile cuz them pins are LITTLE and hard to contol when trying to stick it in the candle ..lol . After that I took some white lace that had white beads on it and pinned it in place.. then took some gold beads and hot glued them..(so much easier) lol .. The hot glued the roses and Bells on and more lace Walla all done.. I hope they like it . I didnt scent ti cuz mom has asthma.. and I dont want nothing happening to her.My Parents are totally gona flip when they find out what us kids have done lol They have no Idea we are throwing them a party.. Let alone we have made plan the have their marriage vows renewed:-) They have always wanted to do that but just never have. But this time us kids are makeing sure it happends.. we have over 150 guest showing up and they all know it a secret.. Peeps they haven't seens for years are showing up. Its so exciting. I will post pics of the special day when it happens :-)