Bombshell Fragrance

Andrea Karge

You guys have been so helpful with helping me rename this oils! I hope I do t get annoying with all the ones I need help with!

I’m having a hard time renaming Victoria’s Secret “Bombsell”. Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Smell details- 
Fresh citrus adds sparkle to blooming bouquet of white flowers. Red berry, leafy green tones and cashmere woods lead to the base of creamed musk and golden amber.

Its really hard to rename these  types .uhggg so hard ..i have tried to stay away from types for that reason , but I can't lol.. I try to take the name of it and look up  other words that mean the same  ( I think synonym is the word I'm looking for)... maybe that can help🌷  

New name should not have any Bombshell word in it due to trademark infringement.  Oh, this one is toughest one!  Might sound radical idea, but ...

Picture1.png.07a2248f56e7041f338229b44b8c7639.png

Using words like Atomic Aroma (Some where & some company might had been used "Atomic" and/or "Aroma" already.)

Atomic Aroma = AA = A square

6 hours ago, BusyBee said:

New name should not have any Bombshell word in it due to trademark infringement.  Oh, this one is toughest one!  Might sound radical idea, but ...

Picture1.png.07a2248f56e7041f338229b44b8c7639.png

Using words like Atomic Aroma (Some where & some company might had been used "Atomic" and/or "Aroma" already.)

Atomic Aroma = AA = A square

It is so hard! I tried looking up synonyms but didn’t see anything I liked. That’s about the best one that I’ve seen!