Black candle tins

Just noticed something on Calcandlesupply that I am not understanding on the tins. 

• 1 Each - $1.20
  • 24 pc Case - $27.60
  • 48 pc Case - $51.84
  • 12 pcs - 8 oz Tins - Free Shipping - $23.49
  • 24 pcs - 8 oz Tins - Free Shipping - $43.99

Why is the 24 pc free shipping not free? Is there a difference between a 24 pc case and 24 8oz tins?

53 minutes ago, kandlekrazy said:

You know they have a store?  They are open I believe Tues-Sat but check their website.  They are also very responsive to both email an phone calls and will resolve any website problems.

Ya I know about the store, there is also the other in North Hollywood, I just haven't been motivated enough to drive through LA :D

California Candle Supply should have posted it as "flat rate shipping"  instead of "free shipping".  Other than that, it is a great store with friendly service.

General Wax & Candle Company in North Hollywood is a big store.  Most of their products are imported from China.  I get my metal lids & gift boxes over here.  You might want to check out the store at least once.  I almost bought the wax melter here, but I ended up getting it from someone else.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, CaptnKush said:

Ya I know about the store, there is also the other in North Hollywood, I just haven't been motivated enough to drive through LA :D

It's worth it to go to Gen Wax, just to be able to sniff both the fo and candles made with the fo.  Plus you save shipping if you use any of the wax they carry.