Indigo/aroma storm

29 minutes ago, gigglefits said:

Yep!! Whenever I order from Indigo I get the same email from AromaStorm as well :) They have awesome oils! The owner, Dawn, is so nice & helpful as well!

This.⬆️🙂  I've been purchasing oils from Indigo since Dawn was on Etsy. I always recommend them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Karen Ov said:

I can't wait to smell the fo I ordered,  its glistening snow glad type, I absolutely  love that scent . I should get it in monday or tuesday.

I'll have to sample that! I've never smelled it before but I've been deciding on some new Christmas oils this weekend.

• 1 year later...

Hi guys!

I just ordered 20 sample scents from Indigo and I have to say I'm not too impressed. I didn't smell them all back to back (to give my nose a break) but some of them were just so faint, I know a good candlemaker doesn't judge the smell just out of the bottle, but has anyone had good experiences with their products?

17 hours ago, SageSlowdive said:

Hi guys!

I just ordered 20 sample scents from Indigo and I have to say I'm not too impressed. I didn't smell them all back to back (to give my nose a break) but some of them were just so faint, I know a good candlemaker doesn't judge the smell just out of the bottle, but has anyone had good experiences with their products?

Hi...yes all the scents i have ordered from indigo produce a good hot throw in wax melts, i was making  candles with 464 but no matter where i ordered fo's from never got a good ht ..

On 3/31/2021 at 3:14 PM, SageSlowdive said:

Hi guys!

They're the same as any other fragrance oil supplier to me, lots of duds but sometimes you find some gold. I do think they're on the lower end of the quality scale, though. I don't get a massive hot throw from their oils unless it's a scent that is very potent (like some of the dupes).