ISO seasonal room spray scent suggestions

bfroberts

Doing room sprays and drawing blanks.  Christmas isn't so hard....pines and all that, but I'm having a really hard time coming up with fall scents.  Not looking for anything bakery or particularly sweet.  Just some scents that scream "fall".  I've got some "leaves" type scents but they aren't wowing me in sprays.  Any suggestions?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Marleigha said:

What about some scents like Cashmere and maybe even some BBW or VS type scents?  

Maybe a blend with cashmere.  I wanted that "fall is in the air" vibe (without the pumpkins and apples).  I just don't really know how to get there. 

Hmm... I know Amber Noir from CS is really nice!  As is the Cashmere from Lonestar.  That’s definitely one that surprised me!  Oohhh... How about Sandalwood blends.  Have you ever tried Satin Sheets from NG?  Sooo... Good! 

Just Scent just got in Gingham BBW dupe which is an amazing fragrance.  That one is on my to order list.  😇

• Like 1

Ohhh... How about JS Sweater Weather or JS Pumpkin Firewood?  Or you can even go for some RE Bonfire Bliss!  The Pumpkin Firewood is stellar!  It’s a toss up for me between JS Pumpkin Firewood & Pumpkin Seeds & Oud from LS.  They are not bakery and not sweet but definitely say Fall is here.  Are these maybe along the lines of what you were thinking?  

1 hour ago, Marleigha said:

Ohhh... How about JS Sweater Weather or JS Pumpkin Firewood?  Or you can even go for some RE Bonfire Bliss!  The Pumpkin Firewood is stellar!  It’s a toss up for me between JS Pumpkin Firewood & Pumpkin Seeds & Oud from LS.  They are not bakery and not sweet but definitely say Fall is here.  Are these maybe along the lines of what you were thinking?  

Great ideas.  Thank you.

I do have Sweater Weather, so I'll test that one.  I haven't had great luck with Bonfire Bliss in sprays.  It's just not strong enough at the % I use.  I have not tried the Pumpkin Seeds & Oud, but it sounds very interesting. As does Pumpkin Firewood. I think I'll get a LS order together.  I don't use much from them, but I'm sure I could fill a cart. 😉

• Haha 1

• 10 months later...

NG has a Tibetian Amber that's super nice, a little heady maybe,  but in a spray that should break up nicely. And Amber is a scent that can combine nicely with most fragrances.  

Maybe you could use some sandalwood/patchouli versions with different flowers to come up with something fall like. You can add vanilla to weaken/lighten the fragrances.