Whipped

Indescent

Here is my body butter in the new low profile jars that I just got from Specialty Bottle. I'm not crazy about the tops, so we will see if they will wear on me or if I will change them.

The label is new...I sized the picture wrong, so I will spread the logo a little further away from the Product Name at the bottom.

post-20-139458376635_thumb.jpg

Thanks!

Oh its all good LOL....just elevating and maintaining being that superwoman that I am ;)

I FINALLY remembered where Jinrights was! Its on the way to the Causeway to get to the Island!

I was like, "HHHHEEEEYYYY! There it is!"

Meridith,

I actually used my original recipe and its still whipped (Praise God)....I didn't have any kokum or lanolin to try and needed to get these out before I had to sedate my mother :P

Thanks, though-- I am looking forward to trying it!

Here is my body butter in the new low profile jars that I just got from Specialty Bottle. I'm not crazy about the tops, so we will see if they will wear on me or if I will change them.

The label is new...I sized the picture wrong, so I will spread the logo a little further away from the Product Name at the bottom.

Class and Elegant

I like it a lot and would definetly look at at a show or use myself

• 3 weeks later...

I really like it, and even though the jars and lids are "simple" your label adds the Pizzazz and elegance to it that makes it shine. :D

I think I would make your logo just a wee bit bigger though. I love your logo and think it should stand out a bit more. ;)