Wax Samples

I actually have 2 ten lb bags of wax that Cargill sent me, to be honest I've always used pre-blended wax and this cargill wax requires additives so I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to need to add to this...I keep staring at the box thinking divine intervention will tell me what I need to use..lol..

I actually have 2 ten lb bags of wax that Cargill sent me, to be honest I've always used pre-blended wax and this cargill wax requires additives so I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to need to add to this...I keep staring at the box thinking divine intervention will tell me what I need to use..lol..

Are you using C-3? Cargill C-3 is a blend of soy/veggie waxes and does not require any additives. As a matter of fact I think all their waxes are this way. Who told you it needs additives?

What is Green Leaf Candle Supply website? I did a google and couldn't find them. Thanks

Hi Paulette,

You have to do an advanced search and type it into the "exact phrase" to find us through Google. Our web site has only been up for just a few months so I doubt that we have a very high ranking yet. As a couple of people have responded - it is http://www.greenleafcandlesupply.com

Thanks for your interest!

Brenda

Green Leaf Candle Supply