WSP - Black Friday + Cyber Monday Specials

LivInTX

Received this email today form Wholesale Supplies Plus...

Early Releasing Black Friday + Cyber Monday Specials

This week is super busy for most people and we want to do all we can so you can enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday with family and friends.

This year we have designated a certain amount of inventory for this sale.  This will ensure we have inventory in December for your last minute orders.  If you like the idea of 15% off, be the first to order.  Sale prices are while supplies last.

This sale is expected to extend our processing times.  If you are in a pinch, we recommend ordering before Wed., 11/21.

WSP.jpg

Edited by LivInTX

I am really not surprised. With the way they changed their coupon reward structure, and how they have been doing the weekly sales (anyone notice the big discount is always one of their kits?), I had a feeling we would be seeing the end of big sales from WSP. 

I still like them for some cosmetic supplies, and I like to buy my packaging from them because I never need enough to be considered bulk, but lately I have been pretty underwhelmed by their FOs.

Like @aptommo, I might buy a couple things I need to re-stock....but if I miss the sale I won't be sad.

• Like 2