BC -Surplus Scents-

ScentedPleasurez

Well I'll start from the top.

Apple cobbler: I get Apple and spice but I swear that I smell caramel with this one.

Aqua floral: I'm not a floral person but this is a nice one as the floral isn't heavy with the water notes in it.

Banana Cream pie. You smell the bananas the cream and the pie. 😂 a customer asked if he could eat this one.....

chocolate cappuccino: stronger on the chocolate but when waxed the coffee peaks out a bit more. 

Cinnamon raisin bread: YES YES YES you smell the bread the butter the vanilla just everything is yummy in this one 

Cool mountain air- it's on the lighter side but not a bad scent. You get the air-ozone for sure

Daffodil fields. It's springtime sunshine in a bottle

Floral violet another floral but on the softer side

Flower basket. This has been a favorite for a long time. Smells just like a basket full of fresh cut flowers. Not 1 exact floral to pick up on but it's a fresh scent for sure. 

Fresh outdoors. Good grief you love it or hate it but it sure is a powerhouse  it smells like you are in the mountains on a cold windy day.

Heliotrope: it says it's heavy on the patchouli but I'm not a patch fan and like this. 

Honeysuckle peach: this one is super strong I don't pick up a heavy peach scent but others can. 

Peanut crunch, if you like sniffing nuts😂😂😂 well it smells just like peanuts churning into peanut butter

Shampoo. I can't tell you which shampoo but it's a shampoo that i have used before. Not strong, on the lighter side but definitely shampoo

Strawberry margaritas. Margarita with lime finished of with berries. I do not like this but customers love it and have for years. 

Tropical guava. I swear if it was edible I'd drink it down. Sweet and juicy guava nectar. Not to sweet but also great for a tropical blender. 

Violets and birch. Another love hate. Super strong. Some do not like it until they burn it. I used this on dipped tp and 6 months later u can still smell it in the bathroom. You really get a heavy violet and greenery. 

Waterlily. A delicate floral soft side perfect for people who can't stand florals. 

I have used all on my warmer and all travel throughout the house. Excellent throw in soy  palm and 4627. 

Some of these I have used for years. At 8.99 a bottle you really can't go wrong imo. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pcbrook said:

Thanks for the reviews.  I have been tempted to try them and maybe now I will.

You are welcome. I have purchased several of them for years and not 1 has been a disappointment. 

The basil nectarine is another good thrower but it's heavy on the basil to me and I can't stand basil lol. 

Also the calyx melon. Some like it but not a choice for me it does throw and could possibly be a good mixer. 

45 minutes ago, bfroberts said:

Thanks.  I've wanted to try to Violet & Birch and the Chocolate Capp but was on the fence.  You aren't joking about the Fresh Outdoors.  It is a strong one.

You are welcome. I ended up using the choc cap in the big clear coffee mugs with whipped cream on top 😍 

Let me know what you think of the violets and birch. 

1 hour ago, Jenni Wix said:

I must try this raisin bread FO I'm hearing about. 🥜 Peanut crunch is on my wish list 😳.  Water Lily and cool mountain air sound interesting .  Thanks for posting. 

O m g that raisin bread is a must 👍  you will have to post what you think about the ones you end up getting. 

• Like 1

I have been testing the surplus Kitchen Spice.

It's a nice fragrance, sweeter than I expected, but not quite in a bakery way. Nutmeg is the predominant spice, followed by allspice, a touch of cinnamon and a hint of clove. I detect vanilla, but agin, not in a cake kind of way. This is not a powerhouse the way the Raisin Bread is, but it creates a nice subtle, warm background fragrance. I personally like that it doesn't smack you in the face with cinnamon, and it pairs very well with other fragrances. 

@ScentedPleasurez, I agree about the Basil Nectarine, I added some plain peach to it, and it fixed it right up. 😃

I have also also been testing the Holiday Boquet. That one is a little strange. Not a pine, not a floral, it does remind me of a florists shop around the holidays. I'm not sure if I personally would burn this one. I would recommend getting the sample of this one first, because it's definitely a love or hate kind of fragrance.

On 10/28/2018 at 7:55 AM, Sarah S said:

I have been testing the surplus Kitchen Spice.

@ScentedPleasurez, I agree about the Basil Nectarine, I added some plain peach to it, and it fixed it right up. 😃

I haven't tried the kitchen spice. 

I tried mixing the basil nectarine but I couldn't get by the basil, I didn't blend with peach though