I s o Island Baby fo

ScentedPleasurez

This was not a custom blend my mom ordered it years ago and it smelled so good. I only have a small sample of the scent in wax and have been searching for it online but can't find it. She doesn't remember where she ordered it from. To me it smells like loves baby soft with coconut and papaya maybe?? Has anyone heard of this fo ?

• Like 1

Ahhh... Okay.  Have you tried blending Plumeria and Baby Podermor Plumeria and Childrens Room?  I wish I could help more.  😬  But if you ever need anything duped the owner of PFO is pretty darn amazing!  She will dupe anything for anyone that needs something with a small minimum.  😇  I'm ISO the perfect Brown Sugar & Fig.  Any suggestions?  

• Like 1

Elements has a Coco-Beach Baby FO. Description from their website: **AKA Coconut Milk & Peaches**
Uplifting blend of juicy ripe peaches and fresh coconut with hints of sweet milk... absolutely incredible summer scent that everyone seems to love!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, mzpickles said:

Elements has a Coco-Beach Baby FO. Description from their website: **AKA Coconut Milk & Peaches**
Uplifting blend of juicy ripe peaches and fresh coconut with hints of sweet milk... absolutely incredible summer scent that everyone seems to love!

That sounds like one that i would love. Thank you!

Edited by ScentedPleasurez
  • Like 1

On 10/19/2018 at 12:26 AM, ScentedPleasurez said:

This was not a custom blend my mom ordered it years ago and it smelled so good. I only have a small sample of the scent in wax and have been searching for it online but can't find it. She doesn't remember where she ordered it from. To me it smells like loves baby soft with coconut and papaya maybe?? Has anyone heard of this fo ?

I looked for you and Just Scent sounds like they might have it. Im not sure.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2018 at 12:26 AM, ScentedPleasurez said:

Scented ,Could this scent possibly be the Febreze Hawaiian breeze scent ? I know it's a blend of Awsome fruity florals . It is slightly different than glad dupe . I am probably way off from the one your iso though ,just was thinking more about the name ,instead if the notes . Island Baby name takes my thoughts straight to the Febreze Hawaiian breeze scent kwim.

Hope you find it soon 😀