Testing CS Toasted Pumpkin Spice

coffeebean

I've been searching and testing pumpkin scents in hopes to find just the right pumpkin scent that smells more like pumpkin and throws well in soy.

The toasted pumpkin spice just isnt working for me. Love the smell oob, but poured it in my c3 and I'm not impressed. I'm not getting much throw at all. So it's on to the next pumpkin fragrance oil. If you have any suggestions, I would appreciate it.

20180921_135109.jpg

13 hours ago, coffeebean said:

I've been searching and testing pumpkin scents in hopes to find just the right pumpkin scent that smells more like pumpkin and throws well in soy.

The toasted pumpkin spice just isnt working for me. Love the smell oob, but poured it in my c3 and I'm not impressed. I'm not getting much throw at all. So it's on to the next pumpkin fragrance oil. If you have any suggestions, I would appreciate it.

Just an FYI I blended the Toasted Pumpkin Spice with a little Very Vanilla (CS) and it's great.  It gives it a more smooth finish and the throw with the VV is really good but not too much.  

• Like 2

I have tested many pumpkin scents over the years and my absolute fovorite is ‘Ol South pumpkin pie by OT—excellent throw with a nice balance of pumpkin, some spice and smooth light sweetness to finish it.  I love it as a mixer, too, especially with Amish harvest—fabulous!

• Like 2