You tube wax hauls

ScentedPleasurez

3 hours ago, kandlekrazy said:

Some of these are hysterical but really do people have time to do this that have a business or work?  I barely have time to get on to this site for 10 mins!!

Some people only make videos for YouTube. YouTube has made many millionaires. Some do not have a ft job

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

I have never heard of that lol. 

Bananas don't have as much potassium as coconut water. I believe they said u have to eat around 10-12 bananas to get the same amount. 

So I should be able to eat them? I love bananas and Coconut water. I can have some coconut water right,?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

You could possibly come off your h b p med if you increase your potassium. 

U can eat bananas and coco water. 

That's what I'm thinking from what you said earlier. I definitely want to try but coconut water is expensive isn't it?

I just saw a commercial for a little doll named Boxy. She comes with 4 boxes. Why? So you can unbox with Boxy!!! 

At at first I thought it was a ups Barbie! But, no, this little cutie unboxes  items just like on you tube!  Little shoes in and accessories for the doll I think. 

So, that speaks volumes as to how big this you tube craze has gotten. I can see it now. Kids making videos of their dolls unboxing stuff on you tube!

🤔🤨😳😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1