BC FLASH

ScentedPleasurez

2 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

You are welcome and see i told you so. 😂😂😂

My fb order didnt process it must have been because my tablet shut off. I still thought if processed,but i sent an email and never heard from them

Oh nooo!   Maybe try forwarding it again.  Worst case scenario is they will most likely be having a sale for Black Friday too.  I hope you don't need anything in a hurry?  Lmk  

7 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Maybe try forwarding it again.  Worst case scenario is they will most likely be having a sale for Black Friday too.  I hope you don't need anything in a hurry?  Lmk  

Im not going to worry about it, i was just buying for no reason. I just took it as a sign it wasnt for me lol. I believe ive only ordered from them once before but i cant find that info. 

• Like 1

On 9/23/2018 at 1:55 PM, ScentedPleasurez said:

Im not going to worry about it, i was just buying for no reason. I just took it as a sign it wasnt for me lol. I believe ive only ordered from them once before but i cant find that info. 

Well if you need anything in a hurry and I have it... I'd be more than happy to help.  😇

• Thanks 1

On 9/23/2018 at 6:18 AM, Trappeur said:

Marleigha, here is what the oil looks like in the bottle and what color it turns to once a candle is made....This is Fragrance Buddy's Iced Cranberry.

CIMG1357.thumb.JPG.147c7f23a328c06dd487d54738df36d0.JPGCIMG1350.thumb.JPG.d9b6fcaf49806412295df2ff5aab335f.JPG

Holy schmoly you're right... That is dark!  Prior to my last order with RE, I had not ever received a dark oil.  Sugar Frosted Plum is one I know and love from RE, so I ordered it again on my last order.  It was nearly black.  (Same color as what you showed here)  When I first started buying destashes, if I would come across an oil that was deep brown or black I pitched it.  So I called RE this time around and they explained to me that color of oil can vary.  So now I know.   Thank you for showing me this oil.  😇

5 hours ago, Sarah S said:

Well, I finally got the PayPal request from BC for my order! 😮 I have never had them take this long before!

I ordered a couple of fall fragrances, let's hope I can get them in wax before fall is over! 😆

L o l.  Wow. Which fall fragrances did you get? 

Well, my BC order arrived, and I finally had a chance to smell everything!

From the surplus/close out:

chocolate cappuchino- smells mostly chocolate to me, which fine because I needed chocolate

Cool mountain air- not sure about this one, smells clean, but I need to put it in wax. Not getting much mountain air OOB, but it's super strong

kitchen spice- love this one, sweet and spicy, but doesn't smell foody

new to me:

pumpkin pie- not smelling any pumpkin OOB, need to put this in wax, very heavy on the clove and nutmeg

pump up the jam- very sweet but not fruity. We'll see what blooms in wax

hemolock forest- one of the new fall fragrances. I'm very on the fence about it. It's more a cologne type to me than an outdoors type. It definitely doesn't have a fall vibe. The bergamot, musk, and vetiver predominate, not in a bad way, but they make it hard to judge OOB

I'm looking forward to seeing how these do in wax, and I think I might try that hemlock forest in soap!

27 minutes ago, Sarah S said:

hemolock forest- one of the new fall fragrances. I'm very on the fence about it. It's more a cologne type to me than an outdoors type. It definitely doesn't have a fall vibe. The bergamot, musk, and vetiver predominate, not in a bad way, but they make it hard to judge OOB

I was on the fence with the witch's brew, I've used it in my warmer and melts and also candles. The throw is great.

I to purchased the cool mountain air and I think I had it mixed up with fresh outdoors. 

Glad you finally got your order!!

• Like 1