BC FLASH

ScentedPleasurez

24 hour FLASH SALE! All Closeout/Surplus Fragrances are $2.00 off per 16oz bottle! No Limit! 🤩 
~Sale ends Saturday, 9/15 @ 11:30am (cst)~ 

*Enter Promo Code "FLASH" in the comment section when placing your order, to ensure that all discounts are applied when your order is in processing. Happy Shopping!!!

43 minutes ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

That might be a new favorite of mine. I can smell the bread,butter,vanilla. 

Yes! I can smell the raisins too! Sooo good!

This time I also ordered the Apple Cobbler, because I need another apple, the Kitchen Spice to use for blends, Cold Mountain Air, and Chocolate Cappuccino. And I really did want to try the new Hemlock Forest, so I went for 8oz of that.

Thank goodness I just sold a bunch of fall candles at work, lol!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Sarah S said:

This time I also ordered the Apple Cobbler, 

I also ordered the apple cobbler. I dont know why because when cierra had their spiced apples on clearance i stocked up,but its bc so it has to be good😂😂

Chocolate cappuccino i also ordered more,i got 1 lb friday,and i know i have a few that will love it.

The banana cream pie i also love and ordered more,you can smell the bananas the cream and crust to me.

I to added the cold mountain air, and also got honeysuckle peach,strawberry margaritas,waterlily, flower basket, and a couple others. $150 order 😑😑😑. I justify it because $7 for 1 lb is basically unheard of nowadays lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Sarah S said:

I have not sold any in 2 weeks. I just have not been out,but this week i am heading out to a few of my spots and most likely will sell a few cases.i do have 1 order to ship out to georgia and she plans on taking the items to her work to show for me lol

5 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Hows raisin bread in wax ? IS there mostly cinnamon in the FO ?

Oh Moonstar, it is amazing! Super strong, yes there is a lot of cinnamon, but you also smell the butter, vanilla, raisins and bread. Distinctly different from cinnamon bun, IMO. I love it, and so does everyone who smells it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sarah S said:

it is amazing! Super strong, yes there is a lot of cinnamon, but you also smell the butter, vanilla, raisins and bread. Distinctly different from cinnamon bun, IMO

I waxed it waiting to test, oob and on my electric warmer i dont get alot of cinnamon. I get hints but i smell the butter,bread and vanilla. Lol noses are different.

Its definitely different than the cinnamon bun

• Like 1

My order will be here friday. Im so excited and its only 2 that i have never had or smelled before.   A friend asked why was i so happy after looking at my phone, and i replied i just got my shipping notification. 😂😂 they just rolled their eyes. Hahaaa

Edited by ScentedPleasurez
I cant type
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

My order arrived earlier today, the only new fragrance that i got this time was the witch's potion. The throw is nice on my warmer. It doesnt smell like anything i have purchased before. But its a nice fragrance. Will wax it tonight

Great, I'd love to hear how it does in wax. Is it fruity?

I ordered the Hemlock Forest for my new one. But I'm still waiting for them to send me the PayPal invoice. 😰 I hope my order didn't get lost in the ether!

2 hours ago, Sarah S said:

Great, I'd love to hear how it does in wax. Is it fruity?

I ordered the Hemlock Forest for my new one. But I'm still waiting for them to send me the PayPal invoice. 😰 I hope my order didn't get lost in the ether

Hmmm. I thought it would be a bit more fruity with the grape, but not really. Its different though lol. Im not unhappy with it, im about to put some more in my warmer downstairs and see what i think..will post again later on tonight.

You might want to reach out to them regarding your order,or check paypal. For some reason im not getting notifications  from my paypal.

• Thanks 1

The sparkling aroma of tart cassis and Muscadine grapes mulled with sweet huckleberries, spiced potions and dark musk. Top: Cassis, Grape Middle: Cinnamon, Clove, Jasmine, Rose Base: Tonka, Vanilla, Patchouli, Musk

im getting the fruity now and a light musk. I  had food cooking earlier lol

• Like 1

On 9/15/2018 at 11:37 AM, Sarah S said:

Yes! I can smell the raisins too! Sooo good!

This time I also ordered the Apple Cobbler, because I need another apple, the Kitchen Spice to use for blends, Cold Mountain Air, and Chocolate Cappuccino. And I really did want to try the new Hemlock Forest, so I went for 8oz of that.

@Sarah S they're on on my list to order from still.  They were supposed to be next but I ended up placing a pretty hefty first time order with Lonestar.  I hope they all end up being amazing!  How did you end up liking the Apple Cobbler?  What do think about the Cold Mountain Air & Chocolate Cappuccino?  I have the list you told me about from before also.  For once I'm actually glad I missed this sale.  LOL.... spending wayyyyy to much lately.  Like it's not even cute anymore!  😬   But I absolutely love making wax!  

Edited by Marleigha

On 9/15/2018 at 12:26 PM, ScentedPleasurez said:

I also ordered the apple cobbler. I dont know why because when cierra had their spiced apples on clearance i stocked up,but its bc so it has to be good😂😂

Chocolate cappuccino i also ordered more,i got 1 lb friday,and i know i have a few that will love it.

The banana cream pie i also love and ordered more,you can smell the bananas the cream and crust to me.

I to added the cold mountain air, and also got honeysuckle peach,strawberry margaritas,waterlily, flower basket, and a couple others. $150 order 😑😑😑. I justify it because $7 for 1 lb is basically unheard of nowadays lol

@ScentedPleasurez  I have yet to order directly through them, however I do have some of their oils from a destash from a friend.  I do still have the list of the ones you suggested, but what are you thoughts on any new ones?  I hope your enjoying all of your new oils.  They were supposed to be next but somehow I ended up placing an order with Lonestar instead.  TO many FO suppliers & not enough money!  😂

Edited by Marleigha

37 minutes ago, Marleigha said:

what are you thoughts on any new ones?  I hope your enjoying all of your new oils

I have now ordered all on their closeout. I ordered shampoo this time as well and yep it smells like shampoo lol. 

I figured the Apple cobbler would be like the Apple that I had ordered from cierra,but it's nothing like it but good l o l omg.

The new fragrances that I have are good to, I currently have witch's potion in my warmer. 

I got a sample of Amber rose  tobacco, and I have to say I like it. Not something I would go for but it's nice.

Let us know what you think about your oils when you get them.😁

5 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

I have now ordered all on their closeout. I ordered shampoo this time as well and yep it smells like shampoo lol. 

I figured the Apple cobbler would be like the Apple that I had ordered from cierra,but it's nothing like it but good l o l omg.

The new fragrances that I have are good to, I currently have witch's potion in my warmer. 

I got a sample of Amber rose  tobacco, and I have to say I like it. Not something I would go for but it's nice.

Let us know what you think about your oils when you get them.😁

I absolutely will.  I love this community of people that all look out and help each other with stuff!  So awesome 👏🏼  

Oh!  Have you ever tried FB Iced Cranberry?  It's in my cart but I need

a cranberry that doesn't have spice in it.  Please lmk thanks so much

2 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Have you ever tried FB Iced Cranberry?  It's in my cart but I need

a cranberry that doesn't have spice in it.  Please lmk thanks so much

I have not im sorry. I have used the orange cranberry from cierra  its a decent throw but a softer scent.

Maybe @Trappeur or someone else will chime in 💟

• Like 1

Yes, Fragrance Buddy's Iced Cranberry is a big thrower for me in 464.   I just reordered it this past week.  I wouldn't say it is spicey but sweet and exceptionally strong.  But one thing this oil does, it turns a goldish color in candles.   It doesn't stay an off white.  The oil to begin with is a very dark color in the bottle.

Trappeur

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Marleigha said:

Thank you for letting me know @ScentedPleasurez 😇💕

You are welcome and see i told you so. 😂😂😂

My fb order didnt process it must have been because my tablet shut off. I still thought if processed,but i sent an email and never heard from them

2 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Yes, Fragrance Buddy's Iced Cranberry is a big thrower for me in 464.   I just reordered it this past week.  I wouldn't say it is spicey but sweet and exceptionally strong.  But one thing this oil does, it turns a goldish color in candles.   It doesn't stay an off white.  The oil to begin with is a very dark color in the bottle.

Trappeur

Thank you so much for the info Trapp.  I really appreciate it.  I was torn as I have WSP Spiced Cranberry & also have CS Cranberry Marmalade.  That's why I was hoping it was just straight up sweet Cranberry.  So no spice or cinnamon in it at all then?  

Oh wow about it turning a goldfish color in candles.  What color is it in the bottle?  An amber color or a dark brown?  I would probably color it a Cranberry color anyhoo but I wonder why it's so dark.  😬