CS Mistletoe--what more could you ask for?

lightmyfire

I pulled my large bottle of CS Mistletoe out last weekend to test in my new 9 oz and 16 oz straight sided amber jars.  This was a favorite of mine when I first purchased it a few years ago but I had forgotten how fantastic it is.  One of the beautiful things about this FO, besides the wonderful scent, is the fact that you could seriously use a 3-4% FO load on this and be just fine.  That's a money saver.  The throw on this scent is crazy good--I can't do any other FO test burns while I'm testing this because it just works its way around the house and moves right in.  Hence the need for a low FO load.  I've never purchase another FO like this one---it's fantastic.  Definitely in my holiday lineup :2cents:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Scented said:

What more I could ask for is the weather to go with that season. The humidity here just needs to leave lol. 

I feel your pain! Texas humidity and heat is horrible! I'm so ready for cooler weather but around here it might be 30 one day and 80 the next and that can happen in December! I hate our weather here!

11 minutes ago, Belinda said:

I feel your pain! Texas humidity and heat is horrible! I'm so ready for cooler weather but around here it might be 30 one day and 80 the next and that can happen in December! I hate our weather here!

I'm in TX too-I'm just praying to get out of the 90's!  Thank goodness my customers are starting to order fall scents-maybe that'll bring cooler temps!!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, lightmyfire said:

I'm in TX too-I'm just praying to get out of the 90's!  Thank goodness my customers are starting to order fall scents-maybe that'll bring cooler temps!!!!

I hope something does! LOL! I plan to pour some Fall scents today so maybe between the two of us we can bring on some cooler weather!

What part of Texas are you from? I've probably asked you this before but there are several on here that live in Texas and I can't remember who I've asked LOL!  I'm in Cleveland, about 50 miles north of Houston.

Just now, Belinda said:

I hope something does! LOL! I plan to pour some Fall scents today so maybe between the two of us we can bring on some cooler weather!

What part of Texas are you from? I've probably asked you this before but there are several on here that live in Texas and I can't remember who I've asked LOL!  I'm in Cleveland, about 50 miles north of Houston.

I'm near Tyler-I drove through Cleveland yesterday!  I'll wave on my way back through 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lightmyfire said:

I'm near Tyler-I drove through Cleveland yesterday!  I'll wave on my way back through 

I'll be sure to wave back! 

I'm actually 10 miles west of Cleveland off of Coldspring Road but we have a Cleveland address. We're in Shepherd school district though which is weird LOL! I work at the school in Shepherd. You'll go through that town too. It's about 12 miles north of Cleveland. Have a safe trip home!

• Like 1