Straight orange, but really orange or not?

RWV

Sometimes it's those single-note type scents that seem to be the hardest to find.  So I like Juicy bits of orange from Genwax for mixing.  My absolute favorite "orange"-type scent was the Satsuma guava from The Scent Works.  RE/AH has a Satsuma guava similar but a little sweeter and less complex (I'm contradicting myself--wanting single note but loving the complex in this one).  I've read previous posts and I'm not even sure that straight orange is what I'm looking for so here goes.  An "orange" scent--no vanilla or spices, I want it to be tangy (is that even a description for a scent rather than a taste?), no bitter/sharp pith notes, no "green" notes per se, and without a lot of sweetness like a candy.  I was thinking what I'm looking for may even be a tangerine, blood orange, mandarin type of scent so it would be more like TSW Satsuma scent that I loved.  It's fine if it's for candles but I want it also to be for bath and body products because I use the juicy bits of orange from Genwax for mixing for candles and, although it's a really good straight up orange with less fuel notes when burning, it's still just a bit too sweet for my taste for b&b stuff.  Just think, if I could find that perfect cinnamon, mix it with that perfect orange/tangerine/mandarin/Satsuma, wouldn't that make an awesome Christmas scent (for candles, of course)?  Anyone out there found that perfect orangy/Satuma"y", tangy, only mildly sweet, non-bitter fo?  Whew!

Edited by RWV

Scent works did have a satsuma guava scent. It was glorious. I have a Dupe if it made by a member of another forum that is just plain amazing. 

TsW also had a Yuzu that was best of class. I have a bit of that left,  it am afraid it is not packaged well enough to send out for duping. 

For a pure orange, have you smelled fresh squeezed orange rom aromahaven? Smells as realistic as a glass of tropicana.

I did mean Satsuma guava from TSW (duh) and I LOVED it--still have almost a bottle  but it's starting to go bad I think.   The one from RE I tried was the plain Satsuma so I guess that's where I got confused; easily done.  Sadly, REAH is out of freshed squeezed oranges due to a shortage of materials Tall Tayl.  TT, can I just say that doggie is the CUTEST thing EVER!!!   Kerven, I don't think I've tried either of those but will order them soon.  Is the orange and goji all citrus?

I love the Satsuma from the Body Shop in their shower gel--it has that sharp tanginess I'm looking for but the body spray loses that tang, I think because it has to be added at such a lower concentration maybe?  I know years ago, The Body Shop had this scent in a perfume oil, and it did have that sharp tang and a little went a long way, but they only sell the body spray now.