Strongest Leather

Skk5233

25 minutes ago, Skk5233 said:

I think She uses the same one that i do. 

Which one are you using right now? 

I have used Texas Candle Supply leather, Lone Star and The Candle Source leather all with good results. For awhile I was using Texas exclusively but for some reason it got to where it didn't smell strong in my aroma beads so I switched thinking maybe it was their leather but now that I've had so much trouble with beads lately I think it's the beads that aren't working right.

Which beads are you using if you don't mind me asking? Did you settle on a brand?

I’ve been using TCS because that one and Lone Star smell the most authentic to me but they just aren’t as strong as they should be. Maybe you’re right. Maybe it’s the beads. I’ve been using Plastic Pellets 4 fun and Natures Garden

1 hour ago, Skk5233 said:

I’ve been using TCS because that one and Lone Star smell the most authentic to me but they just aren’t as strong as they should be. Maybe you’re right. Maybe it’s the beads. I’ve been using Plastic Pellets 4 fun and Natures Garden

Those beads should be good but even before Aroma beads online changed their beads I had some leather ones that just weren't strong. I thought it was the leather FO so I bought from DS, TCS and LS. I still can't seem to get them to be really strong but they are defiantly stronger than they are in ABO beads since they changed them. I have some beads from Plastic Pellets but haven't tried them yet.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, cp0421 said:

I have tried several myself and have found that Bittercreek is the strongest.

Really? Have you tried the one from Lonestar and Texas Candle Supply too? I may need to order some from BC then. Leather is my biggest seller, especially in aroma beads, but I just can't get it to hold like it used to.

Where in Houston are you located? I'm in Cleveland, about 50 miles north of Houston. 

Yes, I have tried both as well as Rustic, Candlescience and Aztec but I keep going back to Bittercreek.  I do love the Red Bandana and Leather and Lace from Texas but BC Leather is my favorite.  I order 3 lbs at a time because shipping takes so long but it's worth it.  I can send you a sample if you would like.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2018 at 4:00 PM, cp0421 said:

Yes, I have tried both as well as Rustic, Candlescience and Aztec but I keep going back to Bittercreek.  I do love the Red Bandana and Leather and Lace from Texas but BC Leather is my favorite.  I order 3 lbs at a time because shipping takes so long but it's worth it.  I can send you a sample if you would like.

Thank you for the offer! I'll go ahead and order some from them. I really appreciate it though.

Where are you in Houston if you don't mind me asking?