WSP 20% off FOs; ends July 25

Darbla

20% Off - Fragrance Oils

Ends July 25th
Wholesale Supplies Plus

Wholesale Supplies Plus - Get 20% Off Fragrance Oils

This sale is on now and ends July 25th.  It includes all fragrance oils, fragrance/essential oil blends, natural fragrance oils, fragrance formulator and special order fragrance oils.  All sizes included - even bulk drums.

We are depending on a larger than usual amount of orders.  Ordering during this sale indicates you understand orders may 1 to 2 weeks to ship.
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Darbla said:

I'm not ordering anything this time, but I certainly would if they did 35% off. 

I actually could use a few things this time, but man35% sure would have been better. 

Is business down for many many of these retailers? Seems like an unusual number and frequency of sales lately. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TallTayl said:

I actually could use a few things this time, but man35% sure would have been better. 

Is business down for many many of these retailers? Seems like an unusual number and frequency of sales lately. 

I was thinking the same thing ,so many sales lately . 

3 hours ago, Darbla said:

I'm not ordering anything this time, but I certainly would if they did 35% off. 

Me too Darbla!!

I like the 35% sales .If I remember correctly the 35 is usually around Black Friday & the first of the New year.

I will keep a look out ,that's when I  purchase the more expensive oils like Vanilla bean Noel etc...kwim

Kat

3 hours ago, Sarah S said:

I wonder if they are doing this instead of the 35% off?

They've been doing so many flash sales recently, it make me suspicious that the bigger sales are a thing of the past.

I hope the 35 % still comes around , usually around Black Friday & New year's ,if I am remembering correctly . Let's hope so anyways 😉

3 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

Jelly Donut is WONDERFUL!!!

I use a paraffin wax blend ,one of my favorites 😉

I ordered Jelly Donut this morning, and 10 other FOs. I'm using 6006 so I think it will work well for me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forrest said:

I ordered Jelly Donut this morning, and 10 other FOs. I'm using 6006 so I think it will work well for me.

Great !!!!!!

I don't think you will be disappointed ,smells so yummy ,spot on down to the Jelly filling & powdered sugar topping . I hope it works out for you . Let me know after you get it into the wax & tested .

I hope you the best on all the ones you ordered 😀

I am ordering more today.

I received a sample of their Apple Pie & love it ,so grabbing a pound for sure . Lol of course I will be adding to the list . 

• Like 1