NEON

Lainie23

Is this for soap or candles? If soap the above suggestions are great and both places have amazing neon colors - 

If for candles, you can go to Candles and Supplies, The CandleMakers Store, and/or Bitter Creek. However, most (not all) neon candle dyes are made out of pigment, so you have to be careful as to not clog your wick. Also, I've never seen a neon purple for candles, but I think TKB does have a neon purple for soaps. (at least I know they used too, I haven't been to their site in quite some time!) 

11 hours ago, Jcandleattic said:

Is this for soap or candles? If soap the above suggestions are great and both places have amazing neon colors - 

If for candles, you can go to Candles and Supplies, The CandleMakers Store, and/or Bitter Creek. However, most (not all) neon candle dyes are made out of pigment, so you have to be careful as to not clog your wick. Also, I've never seen a neon purple for candles, but I think TKB does have a neon purple for soaps. (at least I know they used too, I haven't been to their site in quite some time!) 

I completely forgot to mention I was looking for liquid candle dye 😩