Tobacco and whiskey

mbortles

I love RE's Cuban Tobacco. Rich, not too sweet, amazing in everything I put it in.

Not a fan of whiskey, but I love rum scents. Flaming's Golden Rum is fantastic. CS has a Brandy Pear that is wonderful too, more sophisticated than I expected.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sarah S said:

I love RE's Cuban Tobacco. 

I'm still very new to all of this, and am not familiar with a lot of suppliers. What's RE? I'll definitely keep that one in mind. That was more of the scent I was after anyway. As far as the Brandy Pear. How much of a fruity scent does that have?  I completely missed the Golden Rum in my search. I'll definitely have to give that one a look. Thank you. 

20 hours ago, Sarah S said:

I love RE's Cuban Tobacco. Rich, not too sweet, amazing in everything I put it in.

Not a fan of whiskey, but I love rum scents. Flaming's Golden Rum is fantastic. CS has a Brandy Pear that is wonderful too, more sophisticated than I expected.

I like the Cuban Tobacco FO but have yet to blend it with any other scents.  I like it as it is but who knows what can be created by blending something with it....  :-)

On April 7, 2018 at 9:34 PM, mbortles said:

I'm still very new to all of this, and am not familiar with a lot of suppliers. What's RE? I'll definitely keep that one in mind. That was more of the scent I was after anyway. As far as the Brandy Pear. How much of a fruity scent does that have?  I completely missed the Golden Rum in my search. I'll definitely have to give that one a look. Thank you. 

Sorry to leave you hanging! April is my busy month at work, lol.

RE is Rustic Escentuals. 

If you check out the stickies at the top of this forum, there is one listing most of the popular suppliers and their abbreviations. Sometimes I still get confused! 😄

The Brandy Pear is definitely fruity. It's complex enough though, that the brandy and spices come through and make it an interesting fragrance.

On April 8, 2018 at 5:21 PM, Pam W said:

I like the Cuban Tobacco FO but have yet to blend it with any other scents.  I like it as it is but who knows what can be created by blending something with it....  :-)

That tobacco has fixed many a bland FO for me! It's a great blender!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...