People recommending 12% fragrance

1 hour ago, LittleMissSunshine said:

I'm in that group and I have purchased from them as well. They are not blow your socks off amazing or anything, but they are decent. I do not like the owner at all. He created that group on Facebook to help new candle makers, but that group is actually the exact reason I made this post. All he does is try to sell his fragrances to everyone in the group and tell all these new candle makers to use 12% so they all use a ton of his fragrances and he's raking in the money from all these newbies. He also tells everyone that letting soy cool to 100° before pouring is his method that he made up. I don't like the guy at all. I find his practices to be very deceiving. 

Thanks for this ! Another thing that I thought was "off" was recommending to add FO at 150?

personally I think that too cool

but some on there claim it works 

everyone raves about the Driftwood, have you tried it ?

again, thanks for commenting, 

i really appreciate it 😘

2 hours ago, LittleMissSunshine said:

I'm in that group and I have purchased from them as well. They are not blow your socks off amazing or anything, but they are decent. I do not like the owner at all. He created that group on Facebook to help new candle makers, but that group is actually the exact reason I made this post. All he does is try to sell his fragrances to everyone in the group and tell all these new candle makers to use 12% so they all use a ton of his fragrances and he's raking in the money from all these newbies. He also tells everyone that letting soy cool to 100° before pouring is his method that he made up. I don't like the guy at all. I find his practices to be very deceiving. 

Good to know! There are so many companies out there offering similar products, I like to be picky. How a company values (or doesn't) their customer base is important to me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Thanks for this ! Another thing that I thought was "off" was recommending to add FO at 150?

personally I think that too cool

but some on there claim it works 

everyone raves about the Driftwood, have you tried it ?

again, thanks for commenting, 

i really appreciate it 😘

I think 150 is way to cool. I would think they would have trouble getting a good mix. I always heat to 180...add FO at 170 and pour after 2 minutes which I try to aim for 160....but sometimes it doesn't always work out.. lol