Looking for a Clean not Floral scent

kfintoni

Good morning,

So in my quest for a Bleach like scent I ordered 3 samples from SOS: Bleach, Chlorine and Swimming Pool. Nope not even close and my nose is very familiar with the bleach/chlorine smell as all 4 of my kids are swimmers. This was a request for one of my wholesale accounts. They are looking for that fresh scrubbed clean scent that is not Pine nor Floral. Does anyone have anything I can suggest to them? I am at a loss on this one.

Thanks,

Karen in MA

A few of my favorite scents I'd put in the "clean" category are AH/RE "Badedas" (if they even still have this) and Nature's Garden "Cracklin' Birch" and "Desire".  Probably a ton of the men's cologne type of scents would fall in this area.

I loooooooooooove lavender but that's a floral.

3 minutes ago, Darbla said:

A few of my favorite scents I'd put in the "clean" category are AH/RE "Badedas" (if they even still have this) and Nature's Garden "Cracklin' Birch" and "Desire".  Probably a ton of the men's cologne type of scents would fall in this area.

I loooooooooooove lavender but that's a floral.

I think I have a Badedas sample around here I will give it a sniff. I love crackling birch but that is too smokey. I know exactly what the customer is looking for in regards to a scent, like fresh bleached sheets hanging on the line or that light scent of bleach on your hands after scrubbing the bathroom. 

Karen in MA

Try "Sparkling Clean" from Aztec. I just made some tarts with it, it's very light and fresh, lemony but not a straight up lemon Pledge kind of smell. Definitely no pine in it. If there's floral notes, they are well blended, cause I can't really pick them out.

I also thought Aztec's "Sassy" was very clean, but that one edges toward the floral side.

WSP has a "Clean Laundry" that I though was appealing and not too strong on the floral notes.

I think Candybee is right on the money with the linen suggestion! Candlewic has a linen that sounds great, but I haven't tried it yet.

11 hours ago, kfintoni said:

I think I have a Badedas sample around here I will give it a sniff. I love crackling birch but that is too smokey. I know exactly what the customer is looking for in regards to a scent, like fresh bleached sheets hanging on the line or that light scent of bleach on your hands after scrubbing the bathroom. 

Karen in MA

Candlesource has a Sun Washed Linen ,very very strong sun dried linen smell. Also lemongrass is a fresh clean smell .Clean Cotton is a good one from Candlesource as well.