Horrible scent request help

kfintoni

So I have a great wholesale customer of mine looking for a Bleach scent, yes you read that right. I know SOS has some of these horrible fragrances but the reviews on both the bleach and chlorine scents are not good. Does anyone have a recommendation on a decent bleach scent. I am assuming they are looking for that just scrubbed clean scent but not the perfume laundry scent. 

Thanks,

Karen in MA

• Haha 1

Uck, that sounds terrible!

Maybe try a few fresh linen or clean cotton type scents? I agree with your assessment, they're probably after that scrubbed clean aroma. Aztec has a "sparkling clean" FO, and several laundry/clean types. And they do the 5 one oz for $5 coupon every month so you could test them fairly inexpensively.

• Haha 1

On 2/4/2018 at 3:14 AM, Marleigha said:

Hi Karen, 

I did a search and came up with one from Fragrance Buddy called Swimming Pool.  I am not sure what it smells like but I'm assuming it might smell like a pool that has chlorine in it.  It has 5 4 star reviews?  Anyway, HTH!   😇

Thank you I will have to check it out. I really like Fragrance Buddy so I am assuming it is probably pretty good. I have only ordered a few samples from SOS and hated them all.

Karen in MA

Your very welcome!  Fragrance Buddy seems to have a great reputation.  I only have a handful from them but the ones I have are great!  I have not personally ordered from SOS, nor do I think I will.  I don't want to bad mouth a vendor I haven't personally tried but the few people I know that have tried their FO's are not happy with them and they say they're weak.   😬  Please do let us know if you try any of the ones suggested or what one/ones you ended up going with.  The swimming pool looks promising IMO.  I hope you can find something that works persect for what you need.  👍🏼😇

• Like 1

This is one of those times I would tell my customer that I don't make that and if they really want that I get back to them with a price quote. If they are willing to foot the bill upfront for the research and development and time it takes to put into developing the product then I might consider it. That way even if they decide they don't want it they paid for the work and materials so I haven't lost any money over it.

• Like 1