Yippee! Tax time!! (dripping w/ sarcasm)

Crafty1_AJ

At least I'm getting a good start on mine this year.  I sloughed off a bunch of the tedious paperwork to my lovely assistant.  *evil laugh*  

I just use Excel spreadsheets and do my own taxes, having hired an accountant to do them for me the first couple of years so I'd get the hang of it.

What do you use for taxes?  Do you hire them out or do them yourselves?  I figure the hard part is gathering all the figures, so may as well fill out the lines on the forms myself.  LOL

• Thanks 1

Myself with an excel template. Started last year off well by getting it all ready quarterly along with sales tax submission. Fell off the wagon second quarter. 😒

I built the ability into my soap maker program but never used it. Today may be the day to start! 

2 hours ago, TallTayl said:

Myself with an excel template. Started last year off well by getting it all ready quarterly along with sales tax submission. Fell off the wagon second quarter. 😒

I pretty much do this every year.  LOL  My resolve to reconcile everything quarterly weakens as the season gets progressively busier!  I manage to pay my estimated quarterly taxes on time; you'd think I could just do the bookkeeping at the same time.  Pffftttt...  :P