Plastic wrap on candles

Vee

Hey guys

how does one seal the fragrance inside the candle... once it is ready. Is it necessary to wrap it in shrink plastic or in cling wrap. I have been struggling to find info on this online. Cling film looks tacky at the folds...cello phane paper is so labor intensive... please do share what you guys do and suggestions are more than welcome... thanks

I have a shrink wrapper, but you can buy these bags below.  I have gotten them at jo ann fabrics.

I have the tall ones and pillars fit right in them and you can tie it label it and put a cute bow on it.

I use these when I don't feel like shrink wrapping, but I am just gift giving.  

https://www.amazon.com/Clear-Cello-Cellophane-Bags-Gusseted/dp/B001E5P6AY

I just saw your pics, those are all beautiful!  Not sure the cello bags would work for some of them.

I do not know what sizes the cellos come in, but I've only seen the small and larger ones at joanns

I would not use plastic cling wrap. 

Edited by debratant

3 hours ago, candlesinflorida said:

The pictures are fantastic-what kind of set-up do you use? And how do you do those cute curly-cue wicks-with a pencil?

You can use a pencil or bamboo skewer, depending on how tight you want the curly cue to be...:)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm distracted by the intriguing beauty of the second photo ... is this a dye swirl/dip in hot water? Or a heat gun tye-dye job? Or neither?  

We use shrink bags and they seem to be fairly conforming to the shape of your object. However, you'll want whatever you do to conform to some label possibility. 

Edited by Scented