Candle Science White Birch - anything similar?

ComfortandJoy

15 minutes ago, ComfortandJoy said:

Hi, Everyone!

I just tried to order White Birch from CS, but it would force my order to be split between two distribution centers.  It would cost me over $40 for a lb, including shipping.

Does anyone know of a similar scent from another source?

Thanks!

Did you ask when the oil would be back in stock?  

Trappeur

4 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Joy I am smelling my sample now of the White Birch which is a pine scent with other slight ingrediants in it.  Very nice....I'm sure it will be fabulous once it gets in wax as anything from CS is so quality.

My suggestion is if you don't have a pine scent now and you can't wait till it comes into stock, I would definitely go without hesitation CS Fraser Fir or Fillmore's Balsam Fir.(Christmas Tree)   But then again if you have to order it from Fillmore if you don't have an order in with them, you'll have the same problem.  CS Fraser Fir, believe me people with LOVE IT....Now CS Blue Spruce is another beautiful pine but very different and very strong....It's a wonderful seller.  But something close to White Birch, I'd go with the Fraser Fir.

Trappeur

12 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Joy I am smelling my sample now of the White Birch which is a pine scent with other slight ingrediants in it.  Very nice....I'm sure it will be fabulous once it gets in wax as anything from CS is so quality.

My suggestion is if you don't have a pine scent now and you can't wait till it comes into stock, I would definitely go without hesitation CS Fraser Fir or Fillmore's Balsam Fir.(Christmas Tree)   But then again if you have to order it from Fillmore if you don't have an order in with them, you'll have the same problem.  CS Fraser Fir, believe me people with LOVE IT....Now CS Blue Spruce is another beautiful pine but very different and very strong....It's a wonderful seller.  But something close to White Birch, I'd go with the Fraser Fir.

Trappeur

Trappeur , Do you have to pay the split shipping cost when ordering from CS ? I want the Frasier Fir , Strawberry shortcake , Cranberry Marmalade,Caramel praline ,Pecan pie & more , the shipping is outrageously high to Texas Wow !!!! Bummer for me , love love their oils .

The reason they are split shipping to you Joy is one of their warehouses (they have 2) which ever one is closest to you evidently is out of stock of the White birch so they are sending it from their other warehouse.

There was only 1 time they were going to split the shipping and I wouldn't go for that so I just deleted it off my order and waited till the next time when it was in stock and I needed more oils.  But Joy when you go to order, always look at the final page before you give them your credit card or before you process your order as it will say right there on the form if it is coming from 1 place or 2.  You can decide what to do right there before you process your order.

Trappeur

9 hours ago, Trappeur said:

The reason they are split shipping to you Joy is one of their warehouses (they have 2) which ever one is closest to you evidently is out of stock of the White birch so they are sending it from their other warehouse.

There was only 1 time they were going to split the shipping and I wouldn't go for that so I just deleted it off my order and waited till the next time when it was in stock and I needed more oils.  But Joy when you go to order, always look at the final page before you give them your credit card or before you process your order as it will say right there on the form if it is coming from 1 place or 2.  You can decide what to do right there before you process your order.

Trappeur

Thanks @Trappeur

I’ve been ordering from CS for years and it’s the first time I’ve encountered this. I will definitely contact them. I didn’t realize they were doing this because they were OOS.