KEYSTONES new website up (yippeee....)

Marleigha

Hello ladies!  I just wanted to let you all know that Keystone Candle Supplies has their new website up and running now!  https://keystonecandlesupplies.com/collections/fragrance-oils

Beautiful website and all "ORIGINAL"  peak FO's are available to be seen on the site!  Soooo..... EXCITED!   Had to share!  Why are you still reading this... Go.... Hurry!  Lmao 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Belinda said:

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you Belinda!  I know how many people have been anxiously awaiting this so just wanted to make sure I let everyone know asap.  

So.... What are some of your personal Peak favorites Belinda?  😇  

45 minutes ago, Marleigha said:

Thank you Belinda!  I know how many people have been anxiously awaiting this so just wanted to make sure I let everyone know asap.  

I love their Lemon Pound Cake, Birthday Cake, Orange chiffon cake,  Aruba Coconut, Banana Nut bread (I like the one from CS and Cajun too), Amish Harvest, Caramel Apple, Country Berry Hotcakes, Cranberry Apple Marmalade, Creamy Pecan Praline, Gingerbread Cookies, Iced Lemon Danish, Raspberry Truffle, Sea Salt and Cocoa Bean, Strawberries and Cream. These are some that I like but you can't go wrong with Peak's oils!

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, LivInTX said:

Thanks! Just went to the site and a few are sold out (like Cozy Christmas and Toasted Marshmallow) that I really wanted to try. But they have the ones Belinda mentioned that I intend on getting.

Peak had a toasted marshmallow ?????  I don't remember them having one ????

10 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Cookie cottage is good. Has a gingerbread type of smell + is really yummy. Like Belinda said, bday cake - lemon poundcake ( but I prefer CS ) red clove is super

strong but Im not a big fan of strong clove scents. Their Apple Cranberry Marmalade is super close to the one from CS IMO, I do prefer CS on that one too.

Sugar cookie is good too but I don't see it on either Peak's or Keystone's site as of yet . I bought a sample way back of Peaks Coconut Milk and not a fan.

Like most coconuts Ive tried its off + has a play doh smell while burning to my nose anyhow.

• Thanks 1

On 10/27/2017 at 11:57 AM, bfroberts said:

Why oh why don't they have Winter Wonderland?  I want to order but I want to order that one too.  :(

Looks like they will be getting it very soon. Just did a search and it says coming soon.  If you call Keystone they can most likely give you a round about time that they will be getting that one in stock.  👍🏼  HTH