Top sellers at craft shows so far..

Candybee

There is only 1 scent that I ever liked or I should say just absolutely love with an odd name that I don't usually buy......CC Sultry Angel I kept seeing that people loved and was highly recommended.  The description is a sugar cookie gone wrong.....and it smells nothing like a sugar cookie.  It is sweet and musky and I think very upscale....I love this scent.  And STRONG!  I don't go for these type scents but something about this it is so nice.  You just have to try it to see what you think.

Trappeur

I love love love a good dragons blood. Some are really powdery and not right at all. 

Dragons blood resin in perfumers alcohol is the scent I captured in mine. Burning dragons blood smells a bit different. I go through at least 10 lbs of the fragrance a year.

this year people wanted "earthy" scents. Sweet, fruit and floral were slow movers. 

4 hours ago, GailC said:

Or the pictures that suppliers post with Dragon's Blood FO.  

I will never buy Bite Me either....can't stand those vampire teeth and dripping blood pics.  :D 

Yep, me too...Bite me just doesn't appeal to me.  Another one that is a turn off is "Lick me all over"....lol.....now geesh is that a name or what?  But actually I have bought it because after I read the ingrediants in it and knew it was tropical I liked it....not really my favorite but I bit the bullet and got it.  Now when I went to put it in my Apple Orchard account I just couldn't get up the nerve to name it Lick me as the orchard account the owners are very religious and I'm in the bible belt area and I just didn't think it was that appropriate.....even though I'm sure it would have tempted people to pick up.  I probably would have gotten the evil eye if they saw me name it that name and probably would have been booted out. lol......  So I named it Tropical Island.

Trappeur

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2017 at 10:20 AM, Candybee said:

Thought some of you might be interested to know what is selling so far this fall. This is for may area in the Shenandoah Valley so it could be different for you.

Top sellers in order:

Apple Cinnamon - CS blend of mac apple, apple harvest & C&S christmas splendors & CS cinnamon

Nutmeg & Ginger - FC

Cedar Garland - FC

Christmas Tree - FC's Christmas Tree & CS Frazer Fir

Cranberry Orange - CS Cranberry Marmalade & C&S Orange

Mulberry Spice -CS Mulberry & Peaks Amish Harvest

Cinnamon Broom - FB

Pumpkin Pie - CS pumpkin pie & pumpkin souffle

Autumn Bonfire - AH Bonfire Bliss & CS Christmas Hearth

Frosted Gingerbread - FB gingerbread & AH French Vanilla

Slow Movers: (sales should pick up on these closer to the holidays)

Home for the Holidays - Peaks

Cinnamon Balsam - CS cinnamon & FC Christmas Tree

MW Sugar Cookie - FB

Not selling: Pumpkin Pecan Waffles - FB

I have not sold one Pumpkin Pecan Waffles. Customers are going for the spicy, fruity, woodsy scents this year.

What is Christmas Splendors like ? I have 1lb  of C &S Gingerbread Applesauce Cake in my cart, have you tried that one ? Your blends always sound great !

Ive never ordered anything from there so Im not sure how their oils are.