Really?   there is something better than Fillmores Balsam Fir which is called Christmas Tree?   I couldn't imagine there was anything better........

Moonstar what does it smell like?  How is it different than Fillmores?

Trappeur

2 hours ago, darsmith said:

Justscent has a dupe that is really close.

Thank you ! Is it called Fresh Balsam as well ? Everyone keeps mentioning Fillmore's Christmas Tree as a super close match, which I have that one already.

Its been years since I burned the fresh balsam from BBW so I don't really remember what exactly it smells like. Thank you again :) 

Just now, Moonstar said:

Thank you ! Is it called Fresh Balsam as well ? Everyone keeps mentioning Fillmore's Christmas Tree as a super close match, which I have that one already.

Its been years since I burned the fresh balsam from BBW so I don't really remember what exactly it smells like. Thank you again :) 

Yes it is called Fresh Balsam and is a dupe for BBW. I love BBW Fresh Balsam and searched forever for it. I finally found it at justscent and it is a really close dupe.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, moonshine said:

I haven't seen a dupe of it yet but to me Fillmore Christmas tree is super super close to it 

Thanks ! Candy seems to think the same thing as you, Fillmore's Christmas Tree . I really like the citrus Balsam too, have you tried it. I don't get a lot of citrus actually

just a touch, its very nice :) 

1 minute ago, darsmith said:

Yes it is called Fresh Balsam and is a dupe for BBW. I love BBW Fresh Balsam and searched forever for it. I finally found it at justscent and it is a really close dupe.

Thank you again ! Adding it to my list. Im thinking of trying Santa Baby and a few others. JS Peppermint Bark is really nice. I also like the Vanilla Bean Marshmallow.

• Like 1