Have you tried these fragrance oils in candles?

CHB

Hi! Thinking about ordering a few new fragrance oils from Elements. They are:

patchouli and honey

Manuka lavender

ginger lime

juniper aloe

Most of the online reviews are for bath or soap products. Do any of you use these oils for candles? If so, how is the HT? 

Also, can anyone provide any information regarding the HT of Luxe Linen by Community Candle? 

Thanks!!!

@Trappeur uses Luxe Linen and I know she has said its a very good seller for her. I hate patchouli but I liked patchouli + honey. Never used in wax just M+P.

I have smelled manuka honey . Its different. Personally, I don't smell any honey or lavender. It has a perfumey smell to my nose. It was strong though. 

Only FO I've used from them is citrus + balsam. Its strong, I like it but not crazy about it and I love citrus. Just not this citrus lol ! But it is nice + strong :) 

Hello,

As Moonstar said, I do use Luxe Linen from Community Candle and have for a long time.  It is in my opinion an upscale scent.  It is by far I would say for me the strongest throwing powerful scenta I have come across.  I use 464.  People love it.  The description is: A luxurious soft linen with sweet notes of blended herbal tea and undertones of sandalwood.  A very fresh scent.

I don't really pickup the herbal tea in this fragrance.  When they say it is a soft linen, I don't quite agree as it is extremely strong.  You could really cut back on this fragrance very easily.  I do detect a slight sandalwood.  It is on the line of scents named fresh linen, country clothesline, etc but very upscale.  You really need to get a sample of it and try it.  I don't believe you would be disappointed at all.  I sell to a shop in town who sells high end aromatherapy fragrances and it has been a consistant best seller for a couple years now.....so yes I do recommend this fragrance.

Trappeur