I have been duped

TallTayl

You know you have arrived when a perfume or attempts to copy your signature blends. 

At Faire I specialize in unique blends that match experiences.  A customer came to me today showing me a perfume made by a neighboring merchant that attempted to be like my Macabre blend. It wasn't even close. But now I feel I have arrived.

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

You know you have arrived when a perfume or attempts to copy your signature blends. 

At Faire I specialize in unique blends that match experiences.  A customer came to me today showing me a perfume made by a neighboring merchant that attempted to be like my Macabre blend. It wasn't even close. But now I feel I have arrived.

I'd consider buying one just on the name alone. What could Macabre possibly be in aroma? Color me interested.

Edited by rctfavr3

15 minutes ago, rctfavr3 said:

I'd consider buying one just on the name alone. What could Macabre possibly be in aroma? Color me interested.

It is a nod to our dance macabre troupe at faire. According to lire, When the Danae arrives in town it gets cool, smells a bit smoky and dark with a hint of tobacco.

I achieved that using tobacco essences, smoke and fire essences and a dash of willamette valley peppermint. 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, TallTayl said:

It is a nod to our dance macabre troupe at faire. According to lire, When the Danae arrives in town it gets cool, smells a bit smoky and dark with a hint of tobacco.

I achieved that using tobacco essences, smoke and fire essences and a dash of willamette valley peppermint. 

Got any for sale? :)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Sponiebr said:

HAWT DAMN! That's AWESOME! 

Willamette Valley peppermint? I'm not at all familiar with this... What is that like? Interesting concept that I had never thought of mint+smoke. 

Kudos! 

-Sponiebr

Willamette Valley Peppermint is my all time favorite. It is a sweet mint similar to candy canes.

when we first describe the scent many wrinkle their noses. Once they smell, they "get it". Those who love the Dansers wear this on diffusers, as shampoo/conditioner, you name it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, candlesncats said:

Both : )   Do you do candles or melts?

Yes and yes. I do beeswax melts, beeswax candles and candle tins. All are black as respect for the danse. The only things I do not color black are the perfume, shampoo and conditioner. 

13 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

Yes and yes. I do beeswax melts, beeswax candles and candle tins. All are black as respect for the danse. The only things I do not color black are the perfume, shampoo and conditioner. 

Interested in ordering....do you have a website or Facebook page?

On 7/23/2017 at 4:00 PM, TallTayl said:

Congratulations!!