Tennessee Sugar Cookie?

maryta

Fragrance Buddy has a good one. I think they even call it their signature scent. I also like Peak's sugar cookie and NG's sugar cookie brûlée. I also like JS buttercream sugar cookie and ICS frosted sugar cookie which smells the same as the one from JS. As you can tell I like sugar cookie LOL! I do have some of Tennessee's too. I'll go sniff them and see which one smells the most similar but if memory serves me correctly they all smell very similar to my nose.

Thanks so much, Belinda!  I've tried both from FB but none of the others, actually. I'll have to revisit the FB one...it is less strong for me than their Royale so maybe that will work for what I need. ICS Frosted sugar cookie is always on my radar and I always forget to order a sample lol!

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Moonstar said:

They have 2 sugar cookies on Northstar, a regular + a Ultra Strong one. I hate when they do that lol ! Which do you use ? Thanks :)

I just checked the bottle and it's the regular; that's all they offered at the time.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, soshiegirl said:

I just checked the bottle and it's the regular; that's all they offered at the time.  

ok thanks so much ! I was ordering FB sugar cookie royale but they put these ridiculous childproof caps on. Typically I can open those type but not these lol 

Most of the time I couldn't open the bottles & just put the bottles away because I was so frustrated lol ! Ugh arthritis lol ! 

Maybe you will have better luck than me Moonstar with their Sugar Cookie.  I tried both of them and nada......I need to try again.   But I wasn't impressed for me.  Let us know.   Oh, Fragrance Buddy will do regular caps if you state it to them.  I posted 1 time on Facebook and told them how frustrated I was that I couldn't open their bottles and the next day they said unless you tell them to put regular caps on, it will be those aweful childproof caps.

Trappeur

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Maybe you will have better luck than me Moonstar with their Sugar Cookie.  I tried both of them and nada......I need to try again.   But I wasn't impressed for me.  Let us know.   Oh, Fragrance Buddy will do regular caps if you state it to them.  I posted 1 time on Facebook and told them how frustrated I was that I couldn't open their bottles and the next day they said unless you tell them to put regular caps on, it will be those aweful childproof caps.

Trappeur

Have you tried Peak's sugar cookie. Its been awhile since Ive used it but I like it. I think I'll order some to refresh my memory

2 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Trappeur

If I remember correctly you use FB sugar cookie royale right ? I believe Olde Glory + TT mentioned she uses sugar cookie royale but from Pure Fragrance oils.

Wonder if its the same as the one from FB ? Candy also raves about the lavender and OMH from PFO as well but they're out in CA so shipping is high 

Im going to try the lavender + herbs and Original Clairol Herbal Essence from sweet cakes, Ive heard they are both very good. I just love all the shampoos 

from the 70s, they smelled so darn good and worked so well. I also love Faberge wheat germ + honey shampoo, remember that one lol !  Revlon Flex balsam 

and Gee your Hair Smells Terrific were good ones too .lol lol !!!!! 

Edited by Moonstar
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Moonstar said:

If I remember correctly you use FB sugar cookie royale right ? I believe Olde Glory + TT mentioned she uses sugar cookie royale but from Pure Fragrance oils.

Wonder if its the same as the one from FB ? Candy also raves about the lavender and OMH from PFO as well but they're out in CA so shipping is high 

Im going to try the lavender + herbs and Original Clairol Herbal Essence from sweet cakes, Ive heard they are both very good. I just love all the shampoos 

from the 70s, they smelled so darn good and worked so well. I also love Faberge wheat germ + honey shampoo, remember that one lol !  Revlon Flex balsam 

and Gee your Hair Smells Terrific were good ones too .lol lol !!!!! 

Loved growing up in the 70s!  You are correct, we had the best smelling shampoos ever.  Another good sugar cookie is from Nurture Soap.  It's has the sweet buttery cookie notes but it's not as heavy smelling as the sugar cookie royale.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, soshiegirl said:

Loved growing up in the 70s!  You are correct, we had the best smelling shampoos ever.  Another good sugar cookie is from Nurture Soap.  It's has the sweet buttery cookie notes but it's not as heavy smelling as the sugar cookie royale.

Ya me too ... Boy I have some good stories that I won't mention here lol ! Thanks again for chiming in :) 

• Like 1