This Is A Test....Update Pics

Sherie

I decided to make a test batch of soap using beer as 100% of my liquid, Hemp @ 10%, Honey and Egg Yolk. I am treading on the "ole beer and egg" shampoo theory but decided to vamp it a bit and soap it. Here it is in the mold and sleeping comfortably in my oven. I'll post pics when it's finished. Enjoy!

HHHNE.jpg

Here it is out of the mold. It did darken somewhat and was a little oily on the bottom when I took it out of the mold. I used a paper towel to dry the bottoms off. I'm not sure which ingredient caused this (beer, egg or hemp). The scent didn't morph and stayed strong. I tested a small piece and it lathers like crazy. I'm going to watch it through the cure and see how she does. They still need to be cleaned up. Enjoy!

HHHNE1.jpg

Thanks Kerry, you know I'll need a few testers for this "bad boy!" :highfive: I didn't color it because I wanted to see what the beer and hemp would create on their own. It made it to full gel. The ovens off and it appears to be sleeping well. I'll know tomorrow, lol! :yay:

I decided to make a test batch of soap using beer as 100% of my liquid, Hemp @ 10%, Honey and Egg Yolk. I am treading on the "ole beer and egg" shampoo theory but decided to vamp it a bit and soap it. Here it is in the mold and sleeping comfortably in my oven. I'll post pics when it's finished. Enjoy!

Seriously, if this works out, I MUST have some of this.

LMFAO, my daughters BF has been hovering around my oven for the last hour. He just told me I should call it...."This Bong's for you!" Okay, your on the tester list MommaD!

Hot Damn!!!!!

:yay: :yay:

This Bong's for you?? Tell him I LOVE IT!!! LOL