Candle Cocoon Crisis

glasllyn

Within the past months Chrome stopped supporting java and in the past couple of weeks, both. Chrome and Firefox stopped supporting Silver light. If one browser doesn't work, try another. Oh and Microsoft Edge, the default browser in Windows, doesn't play well with a lot of sites.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coconut said:

Within the past months Chrome stopped supporting java and in the past couple of weeks, both. Chrome and Firefox stopped supporting Silver light. If one browser doesn't work, try another. Oh and Microsoft Edge, the default browser in Windows, doesn't play well with a lot of sites.

I don't get "Edge." It doesn't really live up to its name.

4 minutes ago, Faerywren said:

I just did a mock order on my work computer and it didn't give me any shipping options other that UPS, even when clicking the "more options" box. It would be $24.76 to ship a pound to me!

Maybe there is some sort of glitch at their end.

If anyone emails them, you might want to mention this to them. They are very nice people.

• Like 1

On 3/31/2017 at 8:02 AM, glasllyn said:

I was able to take care of it via email, and I did tell them I had trouble. 

I want that Vanilla Voodoo. 

(Also, I have a FO buying problem, Admitting it is the first step or something.)

So you have a FO buying problem? lol....you mean you want one of everything?......WELL JOIN THE CLUB HERE.......wer'e all a bunch of Fo hos......lollllDoesn't get any better.

Trappeur

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Trappeur said:

So you have a FO buying problem? lol....you mean you want one of everything?......WELL JOIN THE CLUB HERE.......wer'e all a bunch of Fo hos......lollllDoesn't get any better.

Trappeur

It's terrible. What makes it worse is that I need several FOs but they're all from different vendors, which means shipping, shipping, shipping. Bah!

3 hours ago, glasllyn said:

It's terrible. What makes it worse is that I need several FOs but they're all from different vendors, which means shipping, shipping, shipping. Bah!

Same here. I'm holding out for as long as I can however. I need to use many FOs I already have that I really like. And it's a one-way expense since I don't sell anything to recoup the fun.  I do miss those packages coming in, and the first sniffs out of those delicious little bottles. That is a real high, lol.

• Like 1