Omgggg, Just Scent's Cherry Slushie !!!

WaxingPoetic

I did a big no no today. I melted a soy tart that I poured just yesterday. It was Just Scent's Cherry Slushie. Idk why I did it...I always have the urge to burn too soon, but I usually don't fail when I fight it.

Anyway....I burned it today and it was amaaaazing and had super strong throw ! With no cure time ! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Belinda said:

I may have to try that one! I order from her but a lot of hers are misses. What else do you use of hers that's really strong?

I only ordered two so far, Cherry Slushie and Blue Cotton Candy :) The Blue Cotton Candy isn't cured yet but the cold throw is great !

i will definitely be ordering more from them in the future 

Edited to add : Can you fill me in on some of the misses ? 

Edited by WaxingPoetic
  • Like 1

On 3/8/2017 at 7:03 PM, WaxingPoetic said:

I only ordered two so far, Cherry Slushie and Blue Cotton Candy :) The Blue Cotton Candy isn't cured yet but the cold throw is great !

i will definitely be ordering more from them in the future 

Edited to add : Can you fill me in on some of the misses ? 

Here's what I get from her that I like I think most of these  have a good throw. 

Absolutely Fabulous Cake

Buttercream sugar cookie

Snicker Doodle  (smells more like maple to me but I love it!)

Blonde Moment

Santa Baby

Buttery Gingerbread

Caramel Cinnamon Latte

Cardemon Spice Cake

Chestnuts and brown sugar

Coffee Ice Cream

Cinnamon Crunch Cake

Downy Lavender and Vanilla

Glade Glistening Snow

Jingle Bells

Orange Chiffon Cake

Starbucks Peppermint Mocha

Vanilla Bean Marshmallow

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Belinda said:

Here's what I get from her that I like I think most of these  have a good throw. 

Absolutely Fabulous Cake

Buttercream sugar cookie

Snicker Doodle  (smells more like maple to me but I love it!)

Blonde Moment

Santa Baby

Buttery Gingerbread

Caramel Cinnamon Latte

Cardemon Spice Cake

Chestnuts and brown sugar

Coffee Ice Cream

Cinnamon Crunch Cake

Downy Lavender and Vanilla

Glade Glistening Snow

Jingle Bells

Orange Chiffon Cake

Starbucks Peppermint Mocha

Vanilla Bean Marshmallow

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

Oh awesome !!!! Thank you so much, I was eyeing a few of those, especially the Vanilla Bean Marshmallow ! I will def check these out at some point !

• Like 1

Besides the ones you mentioned, her Birthday Cake, Christmas Wish, Wood Sage and Sea Salt, Cinnamon Super Red Hot, Cherry Marshmallow, Totally Scrumptious, Christmas Splendor, Southern Style Vanilla, Cotton Candy Stronger, Red Mac Apple, Vanilla Buttercreme Crunch, and Pear are pretty darn good too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, soshiegirl said:

Besides the ones you mentioned, her Birthday Cake, Christmas Wish, Wood Sage and Sea Salt, Cinnamon Super Red Hot, Cherry Marshmallow, Totally Scrumptious, Christmas Splendor, Southern Style Vanilla, Cotton Candy Stronger, Red Mac Apple, Vanilla Buttercreme Crunch, and Pear are pretty darn good too.

Thanks for the recs ! I was very curious about cotton candy stronger and cherry marshmallow 

• Like 1

Jumping in to add that Toasted Marshmallow is also great from her! Super strong in a 464 candle (I've never made melts). 

Seconding Wood Sage and Sea Salt - good CT but still curing so not burned. Someone here also recommended Chestnuts and Brown Sugar - I haven't poured it yet though. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jbradshaw said:

Jumping in to add that Toasted Marshmallow is also great from her! Super strong in a 464 candle (I've never made melts). 

Seconding Wood Sage and Sea Salt - good CT but still curing so not burned. Someone here also recommended Chestnuts and Brown Sugar - I haven't poured it yet though. 

Thank you for that rec, I always wanted to try a toasted marshmallow oil ! I will add that to my list of must - tries from JS :) 464 is what I'm trying to master for my containers at the time so that is definitely great to know

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 3/10/2017 at 6:00 PM, jbradshaw said:

Do you actually get a "toasted" note or just a rich vanilla. Thats what I found with any that Ive tried. For some reason I pick up a odd plastic note from many 

Ive tried. Maybe its just my nose because I know many love them and don't recall anyone mentioning that except me lol ! I have ICS toasted marshmallow 

in my warmer right one + I really can smell the plastic note. Any one else smell that in vanilla based FO's ?????